What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are looking for our next team member to be responsible for the dedicated operations support of the HPE account within the GAM Sales Organization. This role will act as the key interface both internally and externally to HPE for day-to-day account operations. In addition, supporting other go-to-market initiatives.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A standout colleague with outstanding collaborations skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with partners
- Ability to accommodate flexible working hours, if needed
- Provide the weekly consolidated Billings and Backlog report for the EPYC, DC Graphics and embedded products.
- Review the monthly short term and long-term forecast and recommend the appropriate forecast CPU and GPU. Enter forecasts into AMD's salesforce revenue forecasting tool (SKUID).
- Track billings and backlog against forecast and annual operating plan.
- Drive PowerBI charts support sales teams and grow revenue.
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Proven background developing customer relationships
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Comfortable in navigating a fast-paced constantly changing environment, while successfully managing towards Key Performance Indicators
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
US, CST, Texas – Austin or Houston
Requisition Number: 179541
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Sales Support
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.