USA, Louisville, KY
Other GA US, Other IN US, Other KY US, Other OH US, Other TN US
Job Posting Title
Sales Operations Analyst (Remote)
The Contract Sales Operations Analyst Role is a role that is an integral part of the Operations Team. This position leads projects by working cross functionally with Pricing, Product, Distribution, and Fulfillment to develop effective field documents and tools. This role is key support for the Contract Operations Team and must strive to develop tools to allow for productive work experiences.
What you will DoEssential Responsibilities
- Owner and developer of the comprehensive sales guide (internally called the Bundle Book). Outlining programs, processes, policies, and directories.
- Manager of the quote renegotiation process yearly called RENO. Responsibilities include developing the timeline and agenda, coordinating training documents, managing of files, and hosting conference calls.
- Works with distribution, finance, and pricing to develop and maintain cartage rates for local SDS (Scheduled Delivery Service) delivery and installation charges.
- Partners with the Product and Fulfillment teams to create product registration documents for model transitions.
- Develop and maintain quarterly product details for the Sales Team including model transition sheets, lineup sheets, and focus model list. These documents will be customized Senior Sales Operations Analyst for National Accounts.
- Become an expert in the new Oracle based system to aid the sales team. Identify and help drive operational and executional process improvements and simplification to increase customer face time for the National Account Sales Directors.
- Support field communication and events such as conference calls and training events.
- Lead additional projects/initiatives as needed and at the customer’s request. Primary communicator to Area Sales Managers priorities on SF.com Chatter, weekly email communications, and ASM conference calls for the National Account Team.
- Lead additional projects/initiatives as needed and at the customer’s request.
What you need to SucceedRequired Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant sales experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skill and project management skills
- Prior Sales operations experience
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.