Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND – RELOCATION PROVIDED
Get to Know our Team:
The Supply, Operations, Analytics and Programs (SOAP) team is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
The Supply, Operations, Analytics and Programs (SOAP) team is a fast growing and dynamic team within Partner Services department of Agoda. The team is responsible for developing and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners focusing on growth, visibility, conversion, pricing recommendations and financial products, as well as advertising and display marketing solutions for businesses and travel organizations.
The team scope includes strategic planning, business development and sales operations, project management, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics. Team members closely work with multiple internal stakeholders in product and tech, finance and legal, marketing and partner services in our HQ as well as in multiple offices around the world.The Opportunity:
The role sits within the SOAP team of Partner Services, where new business ideas, and partnership types are incubated and scaled. The right candidate will play a critical role in shaping the Innovation team’s overall strategy and will lead the execution of new business verticals/opportunities.
This is a broad scoped role, suited to those with a track record of creating new and high impact business verticals from scratch, from a consulting, sales or business development background with a strong entrepreneurial mindset. You will be expected to perform opportunity sizing on new business opportunities, build high level business cases to justify your proposals and work closely with Product teams to build out new features and functionalities prior to dealing directly with external partners to negotiate and close deals.In this Role, you’ll get to:
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Market/Opportunity sizing/prioritization – using industry, partner, and internal data, combined with a detailed knowledge of Agoda’s business strategy and internal capabilities, to identify new and significant business verticals/opportunities to focus on
- Optimizing products – working with both internal and partner product teams to identify and implement the product capabilities required to support new business verticals/opportunities
- Defining and measuring success criteria – leveraging internal and external data to set OKRs/KPIs and build dashboards to monitor and report on the performance of new business verticals/opportunities and each partner’s contribution
- Program Management – leveraging established program management methodologies to lead the execution of new business verticals/opportunities and the achievement of OKRs/KPIs
- Working with Agoda’s executive leadership across functions such as Product, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Finance to execute and grow new business verticals/opportunities
- Support the ongoing development of the broader Partner Services team through knowledge sharing, coaching and training
It’s Great if you have:
- 5+ years of leadership experience in analytics/data science/insights/strategy
- Expert domain of data analysis and data visualization tools and software such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, R, or similar
- Experience in conducting A/B testing experimentation
- Strong statistical modelling knowledge or any machine learning technique knowledge is a plus (regression, logistic regression, random forest, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management experience. Comfortable presenting to senior leadership and C-suite
- Strong experience in finding data insights and provide business recommendation to the business
- Working proficiency in XML, data modelling, data architecture & components
- Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Data driven in both decision making and performance measurement
- Extreme comfort in ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate resources
- Strong program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a business or quantitative subject (e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering, science, economics or finance)
- MBA or Masters in a quantitative subject (e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering, science, economics or finance)
- Program management certifications (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2) to compliment your program management experience
- Asian market experience
- Travel industry / e-commerce / tech / consulting experience
#Singapore #Berlin #Dublin #London #Jakarta #Hongkong #paris #sanfranciso #newyork #austin #seattle #tokyo #shanghai #seoul #sydney #brisbane #melbourne #toronto #moscow #saintpetersburg #kyivEqual Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.