You are a detailed-oriented, outside-the-box thinker who acts as a liaison between Finance, Sales, Product, and our customers. You will use analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and creativity to price new products and facilitate and improve operational deal flow. You will ensure our proposals comply with our company’s governance guidelines, while allowing for flexibility and creativity with our partners in Sales & Service.What you will do:
You need to have:
- Deliver high level service to our partners in Sales & Service by timely delivering proposals for complex deals and opportunities, ensuring that proposals are approved by appropriate parties, easy to explain to the customer, and meets our company’s and our customers’ business objectives.
- Communicate before, during, throughout, and after the sales motion of individual deals.
- Working with our data and analytics team, track all deals being worked on by the Deal Desk, spot trends, similarities, successes, and failures.
- Make recommendations to management on pricing and on success of programs and promotions.
- Participate in pricing policy decision making across all product lines.
Bloomberg Industry Group IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Bloomberg Industry Group has adopted an Affirmative Action Program to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical issues, genetic information, disabled veteran, veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam Era, or any other classification protected by law.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business
- 4 years’ experience in business operations, sales operations, or related field
- Demonstrated experience in business systems including Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and SAP
- An ability to analyze data and present the findings in a simple manner
- A customer-first attitude and good communication skills
- An ability to navigate ambiguity, while simultaneously making recommendations to eliminate it
INDG requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with INDG's vaccination policy. All INDG employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek a medical or religious exemption to the vaccination requirement but must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.