At Trella Health, we are passionate and committed to our mission – empowering meaningful change in healthcare. Since our founding in 2015, we continue to grow our team, enhance our solution and services offerings, accelerate into new markets, and expand our customer base. We are rapidly growing and are looking for new Trellavators to join our team!
"What is a Trellavator?" you ask. Innovate and elevate is the name of our game! We go above and beyond to collaborate with and support each other – we believe that when a colleague or customers succeeds, we succeed. By learning from others, building on our successes, and taking risks, we constantly raise the bar – continuous improvement is in our DNA. Our word is paramount, we keep our commitments, and we always follow through. We have a strong, reliable support system that fuels growth, collaboration, and passion – and together, we create a positive environment where everyone at Trella Health, including the customers we support, can thrive. Are you ready to learn more about the opportunities with our team? Trell-yeah you are!
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our Go-To-Market team who will proactively support the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams achieve their revenue goals. In this role, you will develop, lead, and execute initiatives and operations to generate pipeline, support revenue growth, and drive internal efficiencies. Additionally, you will be a strong liaison with our Finance team to ensure accurate pipeline, bookings, and retention actuals and targets, along with TAM forecasts. This is a critical and highly visible role to the company as we continue to grow and scale our business.
Location: Atlanta HQ; Remote
Reports to: VP, Marketing
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will:
- Optimize processes and workflows so that sales, marketing, customer service teams and finance can collaborate effectively and effectively scale the business
- Own end-to-end revenue reporting, facilitate territory and quota planning, and measure rep performance against KPIs
- Analyze historical performance data to find patterns and opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the teams
- Proactively provide recommendations on comp plans, territories, sales plans, and marketing activities
- Manage, optimize and continually identify tech solutions that help improve relevant teams' performance and enhance the customer experience throughout the buying journey
- Ensure data integrity in our core operating system of Salesforce.com and SaaSOptics
- Maintain company-wide metrics by working collaboratively with all areas of the business; provides daily, weekly, and monthly executive reporting
- Work in a dynamic, high-visibility role that will provide insights and recommendations around company-wide objectives
This job might be a fit for you if you have:
- 3-5+ years of Revenue Operations experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company; healthcare technology industry is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, preferably Salesforce Administrator Certified
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with a diverse and integrated GTM technology stack: Salesforce, Marketo,
- Experience with pricing, discount approvals and developing business rules that lead to accurate bookings
- Experience working in a highly integrated Go-To-Market team with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data and analytics to inform business decisions and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Demonstrated experience supporting companies throughout a growth and scaling phase is preferred
- Thrives in an open, collaborative startup environment while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Inquisitive nature—desire to dig in and make a difference in internal processes
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a sense of urgency
About Trella Health:
Trella Health provides unmatched, actionable market intelligence to post-acute care and value-based care providers of all sizes. Our industry leading analytics paired with CRM and EHR integration workflows positions us as the most advanced sales enablement platform for the post-acute care market. One of only a few companies to be deemed both a Qualified Entity by CMS and an Innovator under its Virtual Research Data Center Program, Trella has elite access to billions of performance metrics and referral data to enable competitive positioning across the market. Its standardized insights, representing 90% of all lives 65+ U.S. population, help customers identify, engage, and manage critical relationships and advance their organizations with certainty.
Since launching our first product in 2016, we have experienced tremendous growth and have highlighted a few key data points to get an at-a-glance view of Trella:
- Over 700 customers including 10 of the top 10 post-acute providers and 4 of the top 10 health systems
- Over 120 team members and growing
- Recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work" in consecutive years and were ranked in the Top 50 startups in the US by LinkedIn
- Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with remote hubs in Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and the Philippines
The Trellavator Experience:
At Trella Health, you can expect to join a welcoming team that truly embodies our core values. Our collaborative culture is anchored by trust, transparency, and inclusion — and we also have a lot of fun. No matter where you work, at Trella Health you can expect an awesome team, frequent virtual gatherings, engaging events, casual attire, and more.
We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package to all employees and provide an environment that fosters work-life harmonization with unlimited PTO, company-observed holidays, and Summer Fridays. As we continue to see exponential growth, our goal is to continue to put team members first and strive to offer our team members the best culture and benefits possible. Some of the benefits we provide are:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Voluntary Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Plans
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Unlimited PTO & 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Hours
- Equity Shares
- Paid Leave Programs
- Marketplace for discounted retail and entertainment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trella Health is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status as recognized by federal, state, or local laws.