What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what's really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we're looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager that will create an environment for our customer-facing teams to accomplish their goals easily and grow Calendly. This technical, data-driven person will report to the Manager of Business Systems and work across departments, with a particular focus on our Customer Success team. They will aid with technical implementation of new tools, as well as optimization of existing tools and processes.
Our ideal candidate will be a self starter with demonstrated experience supporting teams in fast-paced, high growth environments and experience building processes and workflows that helped teams hit and exceed their metrics. Top candidates will have experience with both Gainsight and Salesforce in an implementation, administrator, reporting, and automation capacity. Passion for understanding the customer journey and finding solutions is a must.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Will act as key point of contact point of contact for functional teams to convert requirements into actionable initiatives
- Improve Calendly's Customer Success processes by partnering with team members to identify operational weaknesses and opportunities to innovate
- Configure, deploy, and administer the Gainsight platform (system configuration, reports, dashboards, end-to-end workflows, systems integrations)
- Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus, and recommend paths forward
- Find, document, and implement highly creative solutions to problems using a wide range of technologies and applications to positively impact company revenue
- Analyze data and share insights that lead to smarter decisions for the business
- Review, prioritize and act upon needs held by the CS organizations as they are surfaced by business owners
- Proactively recommend enhancements to systems, tools and processes
- Assess and articulate enablement options to business owners to allow for a collaborative selection
- Collaborate and act as a seat-at-the-table with CS leaders to balance short and long-term needs of the business
- Interface cross-functionally with other areas of the business to keep them informed and obtain their support in cases where the enablement path includes needs from their team
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years in customer success operations, revenue operations, or business operations
- 3+ years administering Gainsight (or similar customer success platform)
- 3+ years administering Salesforce
- Experience designing business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to engage with customers
- Experience with more complex aspects of SFDC development such as Flows, Process Builder, Visualforce/HTML, and leveraging APIs/apps to integrate with other systems
- Understanding of key SaaS customer success concepts/metrics and how they work in practice (ex: net revenue retention, customer health scoring, sources of churn risk)
- Ability to autonomously run a project end to end, with knowledge of project management best practices
- Experience identifying inefficient workflows, recommending and implementing improvements
- Experience consulting with cross-functional departments on technical and process-driven projects
- Proven ability to self-manage and thrive in situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest big picture solutions
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.