Not sure if the level in this job accurately describes you? Don't hesitate to apply. We believe folks with all sorts of backgrounds and levels of experience can make great teammates!
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let's change that!
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals' back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We're an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
We're looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join the Monograph team – A strategic, proactive, and resourceful thinker with a passion for building efficiencies to scale business with insightful analysis.
The Revenue Operations Manager supports, enables, and drives front-line sales teams to sell better, faster, and more efficiently to drive our sales and revenue goals through systems, processes, and analytics. This role will also help to optimize connections with marketing and analyze marketing channels and dollars spent to measure effectiveness and potential for performance improvements. Partnering collaboratively with the product, marketing, customer experience, and other teams across the company, the Revenue Operations Manager owns sales process optimization, platform optimization, compensation plans, sales automations, data analytics, and reporting with the platforms that connect with sales.
This role will report to the VP of Sales and work closely with leaders in Finance, Customer Experience, and Marketing.
Include but are not limited to
- Impact the revenue operations technology strategy and infrastructure while following industry-standard methodologies.
- Own and administer all sales systems, including Salesforce.com (SFDC), telephone queues, 3rd party software providers, and proprietary software tools; optimize licensing, usage, and utility of sales systems.
Salesforce & Tech Stack Administration
- Assist in day-day operations and hands-on configuration of features including users, roles/profiles, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, formulas, validations, process builder, flows & Lightning pages.
- Identify and implement potential improvements to the system where appropriate.
- Design reports and impactful dashboards within Salesforce & Looker that provide insights to all levels of partners from managers to executives, collaborating with finance, marketing, product for additional insights into the Monograph customer lifecycle.
- Execute on sales compensation and discounting initiatives.
Process Development & Documentation
- Help build and improve centrally managed sales operations activities including our sales processes, evolving and administering sales policies, and other areas of governance.
- Supervise, cleanse and maintain data quality within our prospect database, ensuring accurate data flow between all interconnected systems in collaboration with the Engineering Data team.
- Develop data taxonomies, contact auditing and deduplication, data migrations, and overall database hygiene.
- Work with the VP of Sales to develop the operational roadmap that will maximize efficiency of the Sales organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 3 years of experience in both Sales Operations and Marketing Operations
- Extensive experience in client relationship management (CRM) tools (Salesforce.com strongly preferred)
- Data-driven with incredible ability to communicate and present insights, trends and red flags with recommendations for the business to improve sales efficiency and performance
- Ability to define key objectives, own the analysis, and problem solve cross-functionally with a desire to achieve and surpass measurable end-to-end short and long term goals
- Strong knowledge of market leading marketing and sales technology solutions; always curious about the latest tools coming to market
- Adaptable in rapidly changing environments with a high degree of comfort with autonomy
- Excellent project management skills with strong analytical skills and ability to work with complex datasets, build reports, & get to the root of data issues
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and adapt to changing initiatives
- A sharp focus on both process and details
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally across departments
- Possess deep interest in experimentation that drives revenue (i.e., Revenue obsessed)
- Sense of humor in tough situations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations and Marketing
- Experience working with business intelligence tools such as Looker, PowerBi or Tableau strongly preferred
- Experience working with sales engagement platforms such as Outreach, Chili Piper or Gong
- Demonstrated experience leveraging SFDC as a productivity enhancer vs. a detractor
- Ability to create a world class SFDC experience for front line sales team members
At Monograph, we are committed to embracing each value in our culture, our day-to-day responsibilities, our policies, and how we make our decisions as a company:
- 'Do the hard thing'
Do these company values resonate with you? Do the responsibilities highlighted above excite you? Have we been looking for you?
4-day workweek (we have 1 weekday off!)
Health, dental & vision for employees and dependents
New laptop/equipment of your choice
Innovative engineering and product culture
Early-stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
Our company values are People-First, Curious & Intentional, Design-Driven, Do the Hard Thing, Ownership & Fun.
Our CEO's thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
What efforts are you making to increase diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance, knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.