At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you'll report to the Director of Revenue Operations (New Business & Emerging Products) and work closely with Go-to-Market leadership and various Operations and Systems functions to streamline processes and improve business efficiencies. You'll own cross-functional programs and processes that directly impact our operational execution and top-line growth across all revenue lines. You'll be working with a smart, driven, and passionate team that values thoughtfulness and caring interactions with colleagues and customers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain the Go-To-Market plan for the new business, strategic partner and emerging Product organizations, with a focus on optimizing business processes for better outcomes.
- Manage the partner onboarding process and ensure smooth partner integration with company systems and processes.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the organizations to understand program performance against pacing and continuously monitor and improve effectiveness.
- Optimize existing business processes and implement net-new processes based on industry best practices. Scope and prioritize stakeholder roadmap, ensuring alignment to broader business objectives
- Collaborate and direct broader Business Technologies, Data Analytics, Partner and Emerging Product Stakeholders, and other cross-functional stakeholders to outline and articulate business requirements, associated timelines for projects/programs, and the required system changes behind them.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-4+ years of experience in Sales, Revenue, or Business Operations at a SaaS based company
- Experience in managing partner onboarding and integration processes, particularly with AWS, GCP, or other cloud providers, is a plus
- BA/BS degree in a business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep experience leveraging a variety of business systems to solve complex problems that drive business outcomes
- Ability to work through ambiguity, manage up, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to proactively execute and lead a project from conception to completion.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS business industry best practices, common tools, and hands on experience administering or building with these tools to solve common business problems
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of CRM and outside of CRM (Excel/ Tableau)
- Experience with a highly varied and distributed tool stack, with an emphasis on common lead and demo routing technologies.
- Ability to work directly with senior leadership, outline business challenges with analytic rigor, quantify the next steps, and manage expectations.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number
The US base salary range for this position is $75k - $115k + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate's work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.