Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!The Company:
Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.We Believe:
Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.Sales Operations Leader
This position leads the sales operations team, processes, and tools to drive superior sales performance, Customer retention, and sales team productivity. Your team will be responsible for a number of key areas that are critical to the organization’s success including annual planning, compensation, training, process harmonization, forecasting, and ongoing reporting and analytics. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a high degree of focus on detail, process and customer service.
To be successful, you must keep the customer experience at the core of operations and be able to strongly collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Operations, HR, Legal and Services as well as Executive teams.Responsibilities
- Collaborating with diverse stakeholders and cross functional organizations to ensure that we hit and exceed our sales targets
- Partnering closely with senior leadership to identify, develop and drive impactful projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales processes and operations on a global scale
- Leading reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory and recommending adjustments based on this information to promote growth
- Driving requirements with cross functional organizations to increase operational efficiency in our quote to cash process that can scale and will improve our Customer experience
- Enabling sales by providing relevant information, content and tools that aligns to our buyers journey to help them sell more effectively
- Optimizing sales skills through on-boarding and ongoing sales certification programs
- Teaming with sales leadership, HR, and commission team to develop and drive standards and processes for sales quotas and incentive plans that align to company goals and will enable a high-performing sales team
- Managing sales technologies and tools that raise the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team
- Serving as a functional subject matter expert, business lead and the primary liaison for sales acquisition integration efforts
- Inspiring and effectively leading a sales operations team, including hiring, development, and achievement of team and individual goals
Vaccination for Covid-19 is currently a condition of employment for field service roles in the U.S. and designated workers in Canada, subject to accommodation for qualifying reasons (i.e., medical, religious, etc.) under applicable law. If you would like more information about accommodations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum 15 years of sales operations experience, SaaS company highly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a management leadership role within a sales environment demonstrating effective team building, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven history of transforming decentralized Sales Operations functions to a cohesive center of excellence that helps accelerate revenue growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant field
- Advanced level knowledge of CRM system (SFDC highly preferred)
- Experience working in a global environment
- Business acumen and financial analysis skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
For US roles, or where applicable: Entrust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Veteran, and People with Disabilities employer.