Eaton’s Electrical sector is currently seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team. This position is based out of the Boca Raton, FL area with a fully remote schedule.
The sales operations analyst will act as the financial subject matter expert within the business development & sales function. They will provide market insights, historical analysis, and ad hoc reporting to help enable more productive growth and profitability of the business unit.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.In This Function You Will
- Utilizes analytics tools such as PowerBI, SAP, Qlikview and Excel to create data visualization models
- Leads efforts to digitalize data for general consumption across all product lines
- Collaborates with Sales Team in support of their data needs and analytics objectives
- Enables and drives improvements in reporting capabilities to provide different views that facilitate alignment and management across the business.
- Researches, recommends, and develops KPIs to measure performance targets and drive improvement behavior.
- Researches and evaluates current and future economic conditions that may affect the organization's ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace.
- Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, Budde marketing data, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.Qualifications
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Boca Raton, FL will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- Two (2) or more years working in electronics or the electrical industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP, PowerBI, Qlikview.
- Ability to communicate with all regions.
We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call 412-893-3600 or send an email to: AccommodationsForApplying@Eaton.com
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Job: Sales
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Remote
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time