Sales & Operations Administrator
No experience? $19.08/hour starting pay + more for experience
$3,000 sign on bonus
The role of a sales and operations administrator is to provide administrative support to the Sales and Operations teams for the Milwaukee market by performing specified functions in our computer systems and supporting other customer needs.Specific Job Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Perform daily cash reconciliation process for cash box maintained at the location’s City Desk
- Edit and bill invoices related to 3rd party shipment billings
- Monitor and review the Invoice Preview Queue for unbilled tickets at the branches in your market.
- Daily, scan and close the manifest for all truck deliveries and issue any necessary discrepancy credits.
- Assist in the returns goods process in your location by requesting and obtaining return good authorizations from suppliers, processing customer credits and vendor deductions for stock returns.
- Monitor and review the Returns Good Queue in Eclipse for unprocessed transactions.
- Support sales team by issuing customer credits for billing adjustments and credit and rebill scenarios along with other sales and project team support.
- Run system reports for related to sales activity and behaviors when requested.
- Coordinate promotional events for customers and associates.
- Greet visitors and handle incoming calls on console and redirect calls as appropriate.
- Strong math aptitude, detail oriented, professional manner, self-motivated and well-developed organizational skills.
- Proficiency with PC, data entry, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required.
- Administrative and organizational abilities; creative, detail oriented and self-motivated and well-developed interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be flexible, able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and maintain a positive attitude under fast- paced conditions.
- Minimum two years office experience.
is a wholesale electrical distributor and solutions provider with 24 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Chicago, Ill. The company was founded in 1964, in St. Paul, Minnesota to serve the needs of the electrical industry. Viking Electric serves residential and commercial electrical contractors, industrial, tool, and related markets. The company stocks more than 30,000 products from 400 manufacturers including electrical supplies, lighting, power tools, hand tools, wire and cable, automation, data com, switchgear, and more. Viking Electric is a Sonepar Company. vikingelectric.com
Viking Electric is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer