Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!
Our Client is an exciting global software company that uses the brilliance of software technology such as CAD and BIM to create, develop and design amazing landscape and entertainment buildings. Our Client is currently seeking a self-driven and motivated Sales Support Coordinator to join their Vancouver Office. This position is a full-time position 8:30 am - 5 pm from Monday to Friday, with 3 days working from home. If you want to join this diverse and innovative team then do not miss out on this chance and APPLY TODAY!!
- Review and process outstanding orders and specific customer requests to maintain exceptional customer service and experience
- Answer incoming calls, assist consumers with their questions, or point customers in the right direction
- Assist our Canada Sales Team and Service Select with administrative tasks and enforce rules and regulations
- Helping the sales process by giving potential contacts/leads and referral clients preliminary information
- Inputting all of the new and existing client information into the sales database
- Identifying any areas which could improve the sales process and suggest them to management
- Ensure that all the sales team are up-to-date with new policies, new products, and new feature launches
- Assisting with all the billing and invoicing and other possible accounting projects
- Ad-hoc duties as needed
- A bachelor’s Degree is preferred but must have a High School Diploma
- 2+ years of related work experience is needed
- It is preferred that you have taken some college courses in sales, customer service, business, or a related profession
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks, Netsuite, SalesForce, and other database applications
- Impressive verbal, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrates a positive and professional demeanor and speaks clearly on the phone and to customers
- Self-driven and prioritizes tasks to ensure everything is done effectively
- Ability to lift 25lbs as will be required for some tasks
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employer's!