Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 91,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
As the Revenue Operations Lead at Magic, you will be tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization in every facet of the design and execution of our go-to-market strategies.
Reporting to the COO, you will shape the strategy, choose the technology, build and maintain the infrastructure, and oversee the analytics and optimization of our go-to-market organization – inclusive of Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing.
You will not only ensure we have the best tools and processes in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm but also work collaboratively across virtually every function to create alignment and identify the biggest opportunity for revenue-generating optimizations.
As the “go-to” for sales, customer success, and marketing you will be a core part of the Go-To-Market Leadership team, tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization.
- Plan and implement a strategy that tackles sales, marketing, and customer success planning, execution, forecasting, reporting, pipeline management, compensation, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales, CS, and marketing processes with SFDC as our central hub. You will be responsible for the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software.
- Create and maintain reliable forecasting processes and assure adherence to those processes from Sales Leadership
- Drive annual planning process for Sales, Marketing and Customer Success including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, quota, and compensation design and management in close partnership with Finance and other leaders
- Manage the overall Field Budget with Finance, own budgetary control & performance, support/develop and drive continuous process improvement
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in Salesforce, and other sales and marketing support tools and how they interact with our other systems
- Own the sales lead handoff process and actively manage the intersection of marketing, sales and customer success
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best in class sales/CS strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales and revenue retention
- Deliver and execute on strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work.
- 3-5 years of work experience in revenue operations, sales operations or strategic sales roles in a high growth SaaS environment.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs.
- Excellent analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making. Ability to simplify.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, collaboration, and cross-functional team leadership
- Demonstrated fluency with SaaS reporting and KPIs and end-to-end revenue management best practices in SaaS operating model. Fluency with a BI tool (Tableau or other) is a plus
- Extensive experience (5+ years) working with Salesforce and associated sales and marketing tools. While we have an experienced team you should have a strong understanding of all SFDC admin capabilities including validation rules, process builders, object design and layout, and native reporting capabilities
- Strong working proficiency with marketing automation systems preferred.
- Bonus points if you offer experience in and/or a passion for Web3, blockchain, crypto, or developer tools.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Unlimited vacation.
- 99% paid medical, dental & vision insurance.
- 401K retirement benefit.
- Fully remote and distributed team with opportunities to meet in person at company events.
- Home office, wellness & professional development monthly stipend.