Finexio is the leader in AP Payments as a Service, the leading embedded payments approach for business the business payments. Finexio simplifies the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers’ accounts payable and procurement software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing 250+% per year and are a leading disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $65m in investment and is backed by investors JP Morgan, Discover, NBH Bank, Mendon Venture Partners, and Valley Bank. These investors believe in the mission and technology so much so they are also customers and partners.
The Revenue Operations Lead will collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to manage lead flow and pipeline, implement performance metrics, standardize reporting, and design and deliver enablement programs. This role will help drive new business by establishing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency. Revenue Operations supports and leads critical decisions for the future of Finexio and this role is an excellent opportunity if you want to help lead the direction of a fast-growing fintech!
In this role, you will refine our sales and marketing strategies by unifying systems, processes, and data across the business. You will develop a vision and new programs that help our teams deliver an exceptional experience for prospects and partners. You will be responsible for scaling revenue efficiently by increasing productivity across various stages of the lead and partner lifecycle.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue, such as go-to-market strategies, tactics to streamline the lead lifecycle, and potential sales process improvements
- Partner with our Sr. Salesforce Manager to leverage SFDC as our central hub, and own all other systems and tools related to our sales, and marketing processes including the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of sales and marketing tools and software
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows between HubSpot, Salesforce, and other sales and marketing support tools and how they interact with our other systems as part of the lead handoff process
- Support ongoing analysis of sales and marketing pipeline, forecasts, and other KPIs through the creation and management of actionable dashboards and reports to ensure maximum sales and marketing revenue contribution
- Work cross-functionally with, sales, marketing, finance, product, and customer teams, and other stakeholders to share insights and centralize information
- 3-5+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, marketing operations, or strategic sales or marketing roles in a high-growth environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, collaboration, and cross-functional team leadership
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to implement and track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analyze them and turn them into actionable strategies
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs.
- Have a deep knowledge of CRM software and administration, specifically Salesforce and HubSpot. Certifications are helpful but not required.
- Be familiar with using Excel or Google Sheets to assess, manipulate, and analyze data.
- Highly experienced across the complete lead and customer revenue journey (marketing automation, lead routing in an account-based environment, opportunity development, CPQ, billing, customer success
- Demonstrated experience supporting companies throughout a growth and scaling phase is preferred
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas, and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services, and creating a world-class company.
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision starting on your first day.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
Compensation: $100,000 - $135,000 + Equity