Vorto is on a mission to increase sustainability and create more jobs by making supply chains more efficient across the entire value chain. Through powerful AI technology, Vorto's autonomous supply chain platform seeks to reduce carbon emissions caused by supply chain transportation, improve the lives of approximately 3.5 million truck drivers and create more jobs across all players in B2B transactions. We operate in a very fast-paced and nimble environment that is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that is passionate about the organization's success. Our products have been developed by a world-class engineering team that simplifies complex business problems to a degree where adoption is effortless. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We are backed by Golden Gate Capital, a Tier 1 private equity firm based in San Francisco, CA. Golden Gate has a diverse portfolio of companies with over $15 billion in committed capital.About The Role
Are you passionate about leading operational excellence in an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment? Are you yearning for an opportunity to utilize your creativity to grow a scaling process? We are looking for a Senior Sales Director
to join us on our journey to facilitate a digital revolution in the B2B supply chain. We are a culture-first organization that works relentlessly to maintain our culture.
The Sales Director
manages and oversees the sales operations in the organization. Acting as a player/coach, their main duties include designing plans to meet sales targets, developing and cultivating relationships with clients, and evaluating costs to determine their products' pricing when selling to customers. This position will a responsibility to manage the complete sales cycle process, including: prospecting, initial sales calls, software and service demonstration, ROI, RFP, and closing of deals.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Engage in direct sales highlighting the case for change and the move to the Vorto/5F solution
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- Cultivating lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Build and meet with the sales team weekly, monthly, and quarterly to review progress
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. As well as managing employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Minimum 5+ years of B2B sales experience within SaaS, Data, and transportation/freight industries
- Exceptional proven sales success working directly in-person with customers, decision-makers, and key stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
At Vorto we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks, including:
Vorto is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flex and Health Savings Plans
- Company-paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company-paid parking or RTD pass
- Voluntary income protection benefits including Life, AD&D, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Protection Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free or discounted legal program
- Product & Services Discount Program
- Modern office space in downtown Denver with daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
- We supply the industry's best hardware and productivity software
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.