Apply Here: https://hiring.letsroam.com/apply/ee247662-259
Quick Promotion Opportunities to Senior AE
About This Position
This is a full-time position at a growing startup with generous benefits and a competitive salary. This position is a remote position; if you’re in Denver that is preferred, but we will consider candidates from anywhere in the United States.
The sales development rep’s mission is to source, develop, and qualify potential B2B customers who can benefit from our products and services.
You want to build something incredible and are willing to put the work in to reach success. You are creative, independent, and have a love for learning. You have a sense of humor, you're a self-starter, problem-solver, and natural leader. You communicate openly, share your ideas, and don't shy away from feedback. You challenge both yourself and others around you. You are ready to inspire people to explore the world and connect with others.
About Let’s Roam
Let’s Roam is a startup that helps people explore the world and connect with each other. Our culturally immersive scavenger hunts help people connect with their environment through team challenges and interactive games, while our corporate virtual team building events offer a fun and sophisticated way of bringing companies together and stay engaged with one another while living in a remote work environment. Let’s Roam will be 5 years old in June! We plan on growing fast and you will have the opportunity to grow with us.
This growing company is always working hard and you'll find a friendly atmosphere where everyone's opinions and ideas matter. We want you to flourish and grow with us so you’ll have the opportunity to explore your own ideas and projects, even if they are not related to your day-to-day. You will be challenged to find ways to improve the customer experience and yourself. You will help us create a positive impact in our community through the Let’s Roam Foundation.
As a travel-focused company, we encourage our employees to explore the world and discover new ideas.
- Build Something Amazing. You will be part of a team that is building something big. You will be able to shape our company and have a huge impact on how people travel and connect with each other.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits. Low copay health, 100% Vision, 100% Dental coverage, 100% Life Insurance
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, nine company holidays, paid sick days, paid volunteer days.
- Golden Ticket. Up to $800 after your first year for a roundtrip flight to any city with a scavenger hunt in it.
- Wellness Benefits - A monthly reimbursement for gym memberships, fitness activities, massages, nutritional counseling, weight-management programs, or other programs that build a healthier lifestyle.
- Always Learning - Each year get a $450 reimbursement to learn something new that helps you grow: anything from music lessons to online classes.
- Grow Your Comfort Zone - Each year get a $200 reimbursement to do something that scares you and you’ve never done before.
- 401(k) - Plan for retirement with Let’s Roam.
- Great Company Culture. A small and creative team that allows you to make an impact on our customers’ lives while having fun and challenging yourself.
- Utilize a multichannel prospecting approach to generate new sales opportunities (70%)
- Update and maintain accurate records in CRM (15%)
- Develop, test, and iterate messaging across multiple industries and personas (10%)
- Assist with outbound playbook design, go-to-market strategy, and sales operations as needed (5%)
Competencies & Requirements
- Requirement: 2+ years of SDR experience selling B2B products/services
- Requirement: Experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce, or other CRM systems
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas
- A self-motivated personality that is not deterred by failure
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Apply To Join Our Team