Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Douyin, Toutiao, Helo and Resso, ByteDance now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages.
About Lark Technologies
Lark is a next-generation office suite that integrates messaging, schedule management, collaborative documents, video conferencing, and many more applications in a single platform.
Built for the era of mobile Internet, Lark works as well on desktop as it does on your phone.
With Lark, you can:
- Communicate with your team either privately or in groups through Lark's powerful Messenger
- Create and share content through Docs, where you can work together on documents and spreadsheets with teammates in real time
- Stay on top of your schedule using our Calendar. From any meeting invite, you can create a group chat, launch a video call, or create a meeting memo
- With a single click, start a video or audio call to connect with colleagues, anytime, anywhere
- Manage your team's internal workflow (such as reimbursements and annual leave) with our Approval and Attendance apps
- Keep using the tools and services you love with plugins from Jira, GitHub, Asana, and so much more
- Act as a trusted advisor to sales leaders, leveraging data and analyses to land business insights, align strategies, and scale the business. Your insights will drive incubation and growth for some of the newest and most innovate offerings in the ByteDance portfolio.
- You will drive improvements to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data to their customers.
- Manage the administration and execution of the team’s targets, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various demand generation campaigns and proposing improvements to the Business to increase its effectiveness in driving desired results.
- Day to day sales operations management, including quota alignment, incentive plans draft, promotion program approval, business process diagnosis, sales training, sales territory/clients conflict management. Optimize sales processes for priority customers, reduce friction, and provide professional advice to sales leaders.
- Min. 5+ years of relevant sales operation experience in tech enterprise firms.
- The successful candidate must be able to rollup his/her sleeves, and work directly with the models/data. He/she will be passionate about their work, detail oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem solving abilities.
- Experienced in developing and streamline strategies for a cross regional/multinational sales organization.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, ability to influence others, analytical skills, and a track record of taking ownership, leading datadriven analyses, and influencing results.
- Holistic knowledge of most of sales management systems, such as Salesforce.
- Great logical and data sensitivity, business intelligence experience is a plus.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
ByteDance is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@bytedance.com.