With 25 years’ experience, Digital River has mastered the ins and outs of global ecommerce. Established and fast-growing brands alike rely on our flexible, API-powered solutions to sell direct to their customers, whether they live around the corner or around the world. Our modular platform, global expertise, and advanced partner ecosystem lets brands focus on creating seamless buyer experiences, while we work behind the scenes to manage orders and fulfilment, process payments, mitigate fraud, and handle taxes and regulatory compliance on behalf of global Brands. Brands benefit from our unique business model, expertly designed to help brands accelerate global expansion, grow revenue, and protect their business from risk.
Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst in our USA office.What You'll Do:
The Revenue Operations Analyst is responsible for providing end to end go-to-market support and analysis to the organization.Thispositionwillberesponsiblefortrackingrequirementsofthesalesincentivecompensationprocess, analyzing SalesForce requests, maintain and run sales reports.The Revenue Operations Analyst will manage sales enablementprojectswhicharesmalltomediuminscope,leaddataintegrityefforts,managetheinboundlead process. RevenueOperationsProcess,DataIntegrityand Analysis
- Providesanalysisofkeyinsightsofsales,revenueandprocesstrendstotheRevenueOperations leadership
- Monitorsalesprocessesandprovideanalysisofperformance metrics
- Identifiesdataoranalysisgapsandmakesrecommendationsfor solutions
- Completesanalysisonaregularcadencetosupporttheforecastingofsales trends
- Supportsthequarterlyquotatrackingprocessandprogressofkey initiatives
- Identifybottlenecksintherevenuegenerationprocessandrecommendprocessimprovements,including,butnot limited to, automation, process flow, etc for the Got to Market team
- Createandmanagekeyreports,pulladhocSalesForcerequestsandanalysisof data
- Ensureinternalcustomer-facingdataintegritythroughdatacleansing,listsegmentation,dataalignment,suggest and implement process and workflow improvements
- Manageprocessesrelatedtoaddressablemarket,suchastheIdealCustomerProfile(ICP)inbox,TAM&SAM projects and documenting/monitoring the ICP nomination and removal process
- Troubleshootsales/datainquiriesandprovidesresolutionorescalatetoprovideatimely solution
- Identifyandrecommendsolutionstoautomatedataenrichmentforcurrentdatabasesandacquisition targets
- Participate in the sales enablement and process improvement projects to improve process flow and inconsistencies,focusingontheenhancementofsales,demandgenerationandcustomersuccessproductivity
- Managestheglobaldevelopment,on-boardinganddeliveryofsalesprocesstrainingmaterials,tools, methodologies and best practices – including the documentation
- DocumentandmaintainRevenueOperationspolicies,processesandprojectstatusestoensurethemostcurrent version is available for all team members
- Coordinatecrossfunctionalprojectsincluding,butnotlimitedtoprojectdocumentation,taskmanagement,meeting coordination and documentation, etc.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Managetheinboundprocessforvariouschannelsandprospect segments
- Managetheinboundresponseforcorrectrouting,promptreplies/attentionandadherencetotheinbound process
- Monitorautomation(scoring,routing,appending,notifications)inMarketoandSFDCandtroubleshootbreaksto ensure all leads are reviewed
- LeadstheSalesforce,Marketoandothertooladministrationandproject prioritization
- PartnerwithCustomerRelationManagement(CRM)admintoensurecrossdepartmentintegrationofsystems, data and processes in collaboration with global objectives
- Bachelor’sdegreeorequivalentinMarketing,BusinessAdministration,orarelated field
- 2-3yearsofexperienceinSales/RevenueOperationsorotherbusiness-related experience
- DemonstratedproficiencyinMicrosoftOfficeSuite,andothersalesenablement applications
- Strongwrittenandoralcommunicationsandinterpersonal skills
- Possessesstrongattentiontodetailandabilitytothinkandactcreativelyand tactically
- Abilitytoprioritizeandcompletemultipleassignmentsandcoordinate workflows
- Experienceacorporatesettingwithaprovenabilitytoachieve results
- DemonstratedproficiencyinSalesforce.comand/or Marketo
WHY DIGITAL RIVER:
Digital River provides numerous benefits to our employees. Benefits include:
Digital River is “Digital First”, meaning virtual working is the primary experience for most of our employees. This means that we are flexible on location for the majority of roles that we are recruiting for. If “Flexible on location” is listed on job posting, that means the role can be in any of the locales that we currently have entities in:USA – Ireland – UK – Germany – Taiwan – Japan - China
While we would love to showcase and reminisce about our wonderful on-site benefits pre-pandemic (Bring your dog to work, onsite Starbucks, onsite Gym, Beer Thursdays, Rooftop Terrace, on-site masseuse, to name but a few), We still offer great benefits to support YOU regardless of where you are sitting, Medical, Retirement benefit, paid parental leave for new moms and dads globally, and the list goes on. What we are focusing on is providing a meaningful employee experience with benefits that are most meaningful and not measurable in $£€. Flexible working schedule.
Digital River supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to provide a work environment free from bullying, harassment, and discrimination. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate skills. Digital River does not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, family status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Digital River is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our hiring and onboarding process. Within that process your Talent Acquisitions Partner will assist you further.
- Be (R)evolutionary, Be Powerful, Be Driven, Exceptional, Together, Be YOUnique