Who are we?
CertaSite is a fast-growing fire and life safety company. Fire and life safety is our passion. It’s all we think about. We leverage our hard-earned expertise to give people peace of mind, confidence, and more time to pursue their core businesses. Since 2018, we have grown from four to 18 markets serving over 30,000 customers throughout the Midwest.
As we grow and expand into new markets, we are building a team that loves what they do and has fun doing it. If you are looking to be challenged every day and for an opportunity to make a huge impact and grow with a mission-driven company focused on the customer, we hope you will consider this amazing opportunity.
Our Mission: To provide a meaningful impact to as many lives as possible.
Our Vision: To be the most dependable and simplified life safety solution on the planet.
- Passionate – Relentless pursuit to be great, not just good enough. And we have fun doing it.
- Impactful – Our work makes a real difference in the world. We literally save lives, but that’s just the beginning.
- Innovative – We believe there is always a better way. We don’t stop until we find it.
- Genuine – We do what we say, and we mean it.
You are a HubSpot, Salesforce, and Excel guru spending the past five years analyzing data to create and implement strategic plans resulting in improved sales revenue. If you're ready to work in our Indianapolis, Indiana office, read on.
Reporting to CertaSite’s Vice President of Revenue, the Revenue Operations Manager drives efficiency and keeps all teams focused on revenue growth within the sales organization. The Revenue Operations Manager is the connection between sales strategy and field execution. They are responsible for helping craft the CertaSite GTM Strategy, creating sales and marketing processes to execute the strategy, and maintaining the systems and infrastructure required to execute these processes. Data and analysis skills will be highly valued to help leadership make the decisions needed to accelerate revenue growth.
The Revenue Operations Manager will support the marketing and revenue teams with process, reporting, analysis, and insights to drive higher performance across the revenue-generating organization. The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for marketing and revenue analytics, tracking sales efficiency, driving engagement among the sales team, and for the day-to-day management of HubSpot. The Revenue Operations Manager will prepare reports and dashboards and provide analysis and cascade information to the larger organization.
They will support the sales forecasting cycles for the CRO. This role is responsible for development, enhancement, and adoption of measurement techniques and tools to increase revenue team productivity.
- Provide insights from marketing and sales data that are actionable
- Develop data driven, customer-centric segmentation strategies, creating innovative sales analytics and reporting profitable revenue plans that increase productivity in all sales channels
- Leverage relevant sales data from HubSpot to support productivity improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Analytics & Reporting
- Report on weekly marketing results and sales bookings numbers to the sales leadership team
- Identify and champion new analytic opportunities and approaches to support sustainable market growth and sales
- Identify and implement reporting and dashboard solutions along with supporting processes that help the revenue team (sales and marketing), and executive staff focus on key performance drivers
Revenue & Team Enhancement
- Assist in annual planning and develop universal account planning format for the sales team
- Responsible for performance analysis for individual sales team members
- Assist in execution of compensation and spiff programs for the revenue organization.
Manage and own HubSpot as the system of record and design workflows across all departments
- Proactively identify HubSpot automation opportunities including 3rd party solutions and recommend process improvements to drive operational efficiency
- Oversee management of HubSpot data, fields and processes to ensure system and data integrity
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Finance and IT) to understand business needs and identify solutions to enable the business to scale
- Support the user adoption of HubSpot by providing training materials, conducting new hire training on HubSpot utilization and being the go-to subject matter expert
- Provide necessary reports to Finance as needed
- Strong background in revenue / sales operations with 5+ years of experience
- Experienced across the full revenue funnel from the prospect through customer journey - understand this journey from a customer experience, revenue economics, systems and staffing perspective
- Top-class problem-solver - quickly translate ambiguity into structured problem-solving and actionable recommendations
- Analyzed, built, deployed and maximized sales software, such as:
- CRM (e.g., HubSpot)
- Market / Account Intelligence (ZoomInfo)
- Marketing Automation (e.g., HubSpot)
- Expert analytics skills - can easily translate large datasets into clear, publishable insights
- Skilled in uncovering areas for improvement within the sales organization, developing potential solutions and implementing the best-fit solution for the need.
- Enjoys training others on systems and processes, creating clear documentation and digestible training sessions.
- Understand complex systems, and how to use and manipulate data and CRM tools to reflect the needs of the system.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and data visualization skills for monthly reporting to C-Suite
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Convert Strategy to Tactics – able to take the strategic direction of CertaSite and boil it down to the necessary tactics to execute
- Technically Knowledgeable – able to understand data flows, gain access to data available and necessary for evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of all within a sales role
- Analytical – Extremely detail-oriented, accurate and organized. Highly capable in quantitative and qualitative analysis of data to arrive at the central meaning and the impact to the business. Competent at guiding CertaSite in the strategic use of data.
- Organized – keeps on track and focused on highest priority items.
- Efficient – focused on delivering insights which can prove valuable for the VP Sales and multiple individuals. Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Business Intelligence – able to produce insights that are relevant to sales strategy
- Communication – able to communicate complex analytic content to diverse audiences
- Process Oriented – keen on having established processes and steps in place in order to achieve a desired end goal
- Business Acumen – Able to develop templates for business cases as needed; can help staff build a complete and accurate business case with fundamental understanding of key gains and advantages.
- Managing Processes – Adopt company policies; utilize CertaSite Opportunity Management process and account plans; understand sales methodologies; define handoffs; measure process output; create and update QBR materials, as needed
- Work at a mission-driven company, focused on people
- Comprehensive medical plan options, including dental and vision
- 401K plan with company match
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Continued growth and expansion into new markets and products and services
This is a unique opportunity to join a great team at a company that is quickly growing and evolving. Significant potential for growth.
Job Type: Full-time