Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!The Company:
Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.We Believe:
Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Sales Operations Analyst for Digital Security Sales is a key operational role that will work closely with other Sales Operations Analysts, Sales leadership, Marketing and other internal functions. You will be accountable for enhancing data, insights, software and integrations that creates complete visibility into how to identify, engage and convert customers within our total addressable market. Focus will be on data integrity and prospect information for our green space strategic accounts. Entrust is looking for a strong self-starter who can be a facilitator for resolving issues, coordinator of workflow and problem solver to drive continuous improvement across our Digital Strategic Account go-to-market teams in Marketing and Sales. Ideally, you will be very detail oriented and able to adjust quickly in a fast-paced environment. Planning and analytical skills are a must.Responsibilities
- Collect, prepare, cleanse, enrich, and harmonize data and perform data analysis, visualization, storytelling and reporting to provide a global view of customer performance and support business decisions
- Develop information strategies, models, processes, and plans to transform data into new insights that drive value and growth
- Advise on solutions or improvements to business data based on customer needs
- Collaborate with business / function and customer teams to identify and analyze customer needs, and identify data-driven solutions
- Conducts detailed assessment of organization’s data
- Identify, track, and monitor industry and customer experience trends
- Develop knowledge of in house data sources, and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
We seek an individual with a successful track record who must be comfortable with a fast paced and changing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of sales/marketing operations experience, business analyst
- Software sales or sales/marketing operations experience
- College degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant field
- Experience using SalesForce.com or equivalent CRM tool
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of end-to-end virtual Sales commercial processes and best practices
- Strong influencing skills - providing guidance, direction and feedback to sales team members, including remote field sales staff
- Must possess strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems with moderate complexity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and experience delivering presentations to peers and top level management
- The creative skillset to build PowerPoint presentations with data and analytical findings
- Both results-oriented and collaborative, able to work as part of a team and independently while managing demands from multiple individuals
- Flexible in a fast-paced, changing environment with the ability to manage priorities while meeting deadlines
- Strong change agent with proven success implementing process improvement
Entrust keeps the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection around the globe. Today more than ever, people demand seamless, secure experiences, whether they’re crossing borders, making a purchase, or accessing corporate networks. With our unmatched breadth of digital security and credential issuance solutions, it’s no wonder the world’s most entrusted organizations trust us.
For more information, visit www.entrust.com. Follow us on, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Entrust Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
Updated 9/14/2020Vaccination for Covid-19 is currently a condition of employment for field service roles in the U.S. and designated workers in Canada, subject to accommodation for qualifying reasons (i.e., medical, religious, etc.) under applicable law. If you would like more information about accommodations, contact email@example.com.
For US roles, or where applicable: Entrust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Veteran, and People with Disabilities employer.