What Sales Admin/Ops Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Sales Operations Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Sales Operations function.
The Consultant, Sales Operations Management position is responsible for managing the sales tools portfolio of all of our sales teams. They will be collaborating with our Salesforce expert administrator to make sure we are creating a seamless experience for our end users. The ideal candidate has experience working within CRMs, preferably Salesforce, as well as Microsoft Office Suite including strong Powerpoint skills.
- Facilitates cross-functional, projects involving multiple levels of the business. Projects will span a variety of Commercial Operations capabilities in support of improving sales force effectiveness.
- Supports Commercial Operations Specialty Business Partners/Leads assisting with analytics, sales process improvement and project tasks.
- Responsible for managing a sales tool portfolio, including identification and deployment of new tools, managing user licenses, partnering with Training COE to develop user training, monitoring and maximizing adoption, and refreshing sales tools roadmap annually.
- Partner with IT and Business Analyst/Admin to ensure Salesforce.com users are experiencing seamless end-to-end support and we continue to find new, innovative solutions to support strategic business objectives.
- Leads the collection and development of monthly insights into sales pipeline health and strategies for achieving annual financial goals.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales, sales operations, commercial operations and/or project management experience
- Robust computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com or similar applications
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Highly organized
- Customer Service, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Remote, work from home
- Possible travel 1-2 times per year in support of projects and as needed by the business
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.