ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
ON24 is looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Director to ensure the Marketing team has an effective strategy, makes sound investment decisions, and is accountable for hitting well-defined targets. In this role, you will simplify our data, and evolve from read outs to insights that shape our strategy and action.
Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, you will work closely with Marketing Leadership, Revenue Operations, and Sales leaders to support Marketing across the globe, supporting our cross-functional Global GTM team.Responsibilities
- Set appropriate goals for Marketing that align to the company’s overall initiatives and strategy.
- Manage Marketing Operations team to guide priorities, allocate resources and establish cross-team strategy on technology governance, forecasting/analytics, and marketing investment.
- Support creation of measurement framework to assist with spend allocation decisions, campaign execution, and internal storytelling.
Process & Optimization
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs across the entire lifecycle of the revenue funnel.
- Regularly inform stakeholders across marketing, sales, and revenue operations of insights on marketing performance to ensure cross-functional alignment on the best possible data-driven marketing strategy.
- Deliver quarterly, monthly and weekly reports based on various use cases, including C level, GTM team, regional marketing team as well as other global team members.
- Align the marketing reporting methods and data with cross functional teams to ensure reporting consistency at the company and department levels.
- Analyze and advise on database issues, data clean-up efforts, and work cross-functionally to achieve overall business database objectives.
- Support data hygiene in Salesforce, including building and maintaining account hierarchies and developing best practices.
- Partner closely with sales leadership and Revenue Operations to continually improve and refine lead scoring, waterfall metrics, lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the lead lifecycle.
Skills And Experience
- Responsible for the end-to-end ownership and management of parts of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations, including Bizible, LeanData, 6Sense, and Demandbase One.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders in Demand Gen and Revenue Operations to support their use of additional tools, including DOMO, Salesforce, Marketo, Monday.com, and Drift.
Perks & Benefits
- 10+ years of experience in marketing strategy & operations either in-house or at a marketing agency
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent working experience
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce CRM
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing Automation systems (Marketo)
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing attribution modeling (Bizible ideal)
- Working knowledge of DOMO
- Experience with ON24 a plus
- Proven track record and comfort with a swiftly changing landscape
- Proven track record of scoping and implementing tech-enabled solutions to meet business needs and drive growth
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Experience working tightly with sales and an understanding of sales language.
- Intimate understanding of the relationship between marketing, customer success, and sales.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Data driven mindset
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.