We know everyone who posts their job description mentions how exciting and innovative their company is so we'll try to refrain from that...instead picture this: an office in downtown Santa Monica, CA using an awesome sales engagement platform that automates your calling/texting to other salespeople in order to help them do the same! It's sunny, it pays well, and it's kinda' meta when you think about it. ;)
We're seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to increase the productivity of our sales teams through analytics, detailed reporting, improved sales processes, strategies, and tools. We want smart, hard-working, competitive people that want to be part of a sales team that is doubling the company's revenue every year and dramatically increasing their own take-home revenue as a result!
What is Kixie?
Kixie (www.kixie.com) is a venture-backed start-up in Santa Monica, funded by a top LA Venture Capital Firm (Mucker Capital). We help sales teams make better sales calls in minutes with a cloud voice solution (think Slack for voice).What does this role entail?
This role acts as an advisor to the Head of Sales, CMO, and CEO, and is responsible for driving Sales Planning and Performance. You'll play a critical role by:
- Optimizing the inbound and outbound sales processes
- Continuously challenge the way we think about the business via data-backed insights to influence sales planning and forecasting
- Distill and deliver the data necessary for the forecasting process, outlook recommendations, and pressure test different sales strategies.
- Gain direct exposure to senior leadership, including the opportunity to present insights/recommendations that shape the direction of the company
- Be the subject matter expert on core top-line business metrics
- Drive management decision-making & program development by deriving analytics and insights from a complex data ecosystem
- Partner with executives on operational and strategic requests, e.g. team restructuring, quota setting, org changes, etc.
- You have been an SDR/Account Executive at a b2b SaaS company before
- +3 years of CRM experience (Salesforce/Hubspot/Zoho CRM/Pipedrive/etc.)
- You have advanced spreadsheet modeling skills, SQL, Python, or similar
- You have a deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- You are able to move seamlessly from big picture thinking to operational tactics
- You possess strong project management skills and the ability to mobilize cross-functional teams towards common goals
- You have experience building and managing business models and designing and executing data analyses to deliver insights on business performance
- You like working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong communicator that works well with a team
- You take pride in your work
- You are familiar with technology and enjoy learning and building processes
- Brand new office in Santa Monica "Silicon Beach". Four blocks from the beach and one block from 3rd St. Promenade (hundreds of places to shop and dozens of places to eat)
- Rapid opportunities for advancement at a pre-IPO software company who's valuation is climbing exponentially every year.
- Uncapped commission
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days
- Very competitive compensation
- Team lunches/happy hour
- Commercial Nespresso coffee machine (all the coffee you can drink)
- Friday beers
- Fun, hard working atmosphere
- Learn everything there is to know about a technology startup