Relative Insight is a SaaS based text analysis tool which analyses our customer’s text data like surveys, reviews, customer experience and social, to reveal critical business insights.
We believe that text data represents one of the biggest and most valuable – but often, most under-used sources of business value. It tells us why things happen, how people feel, and how best to engage with them.
The software leverages a comparative methodology developed in law-enforcement to give transformative insights, meaning our customers can make smarter and more informed decisions across their business.
Due to the rapid expansion of the business, we have an opportunity for a Revenue Operations Executive to join one of the region’s most innovative and in-demand start-ups.
Working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, the Enablement team is consistently expanding, they are an amazing team and embrace challenges together, supporting our professional development and encouraging internal promotions. As you develop, there will be opportunities to expand the remit of the role-based upon your skills and appetite.
What does the role involve?
We are looking to hire a numbers-focused Revenue Operations Associate/Executive to join our Revenue Operations team, sitting under the Enablement team. You would be working closely with the Revenue Operations Manager to drive large, impactful insights to the business and the C-suite.
Your tasks could include but are not limited to:
- Conducting analysis on the existing data within our tech stack, such as HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Salesloft etc
- Producing short and long-term reports drawn from a wide range of data sources
- Maintaining commercial training / workflow documentation across our tech stack
- Ensuring accuracy of data and reporting
- Commercial onboarding calendar management
What experience do we look for?
The role requires a focussed, organised and detail-oriented mindset.
We are looking for the following:
- A Maths/Science degree
- Someone who likes Excel and number-crunching
- Ideally having CRM experience
- An appetite to work in a true start-up environment
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - We care about the wellbeing of our team so no matter what life throws your way, our EAP can help you through it. Providing you with free and confidential expert guidance and counselling, and more.
- Relative Insight Academy - We love learning! Our Academy provides an opportunity for us to stretch our knowledge and learn new skills. This starts with a structured Induction Programme, where you learn everything you need to know to get up to speed in your role as quickly as possible.
- Tech Scheme - If you are in need of personal tech, we will loan you the money (up to a certain value) to purchase what you need and agree on a payment plan for you to pay back the owed amount.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - This is a government tax exemption initiative to promote healthier journeys to work and to reduce environmental pollution. It allows you to loan money from the company to purchase cycles and cyclists' safety equipment. We will then agree on a payment plan to pay back the owed amount, less TAX.
- Special Leave - This is an additional 5 days of holiday per year. The aim of special leave is to provide balance for employees across work responsibility and personal commitments. Examples: Birthdays, House Moves, Domestic Reasons, Parental Leave.
Relative Insight believes in, and commits to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Anyone who applies for a job with us will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We strive to provide team environments that let everyone maximise their potential in the company. We take all of this seriously.