Our Client is a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager.
The position is in Westlake Village, CA.
The Sales Operations Manager (SOM) manages support functions essential to sales force productivity.
- These include planning, reporting/dashboards, quota setting and management, territory planning, sales forecasting, sales process optimization and effectiveness, sales job design, CRM utilization and management, sales training, sales program implementation, and sales compensation design and administration.
- The role is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. Reporting to the sales function leader, the SOM also works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
- Achievement of AOP revenue
- Provide multidimensional view of the business: product, channel, rep & territory performance
- Developing annual sales plan
- Development of robust Sales System (technology & processes)
- 100% to AOP revenue
- Data, metrics, dashboarding within 10 days of each month
- Sales plan complete & approved by 12/31 , Comp docs (approved) issued by 2nd week of Jan
- Develop SOPs & present improvement ideas to sales & exec leadership
- Master’s Degree
- 6 years of relevant work experience in sales ops, financial analysis or similar.
- Direct exposure with executive leadership.
- 3+ years of Salesforce as advanced user.
- 3+ years as Sales Operations Manager/ Sr Analyst.
- Must be able to travel up to 15%.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and drive to rise to a new challenge every day