Every morning, 10,000 Americans wake up and begin their first day of retirement. For these older Americans, determining how they manage healthcare during this period of their lives will be critical. For most, this will involve navigating Medicare (healthcare coverage for retirees over 65). Yet, the process of navigating Medicare is arduous and complex. Chapter has built industry-leading, proprietary technology to fulfill a simple promise: Help retirees find the best health coverage to meet their needs while reducing what they pay for it.
The Role: Revenue Operations Manager
We're looking for a Revenue Operations Manager who can help lead and steward the operations and strategy powering our sales and retention initiatives. You will help design and scale the technology side of a fast-growing sales & support organization, working closely with our Head of Medicare Revenue, Head of Member Support and Retention, product managers, and lifecycle marketing teams. You are excited to improve our sales effectiveness by multiple orders of magnitude and you have positional empathy for our sales and support teams to design clear and complete roll-out plans for new systems, processes, and strategies. You love both the strategic and the highly operational and are excited to become deeply ingrained in our CRM, telephony, and sales tools to identify improvement opportunities and design and implement interventions to capture those opportunities.
What you'll do
- The ideal candidate for this position will take an innovative, creative approach to critical thinking and problem-solving. You will help identify and execute on strategies between revenue, product, marketing, and engineering
- As we grow, you will partner with our Head of Medicare Revenue to improve the quality of service we give to members while driving a step-change in funnel velocity, volume, and minimizing avoidable leakage
- You'll work with high performing, cross-functional revenue, member support and retention teams to develop strategic initiatives, deliver business impact, and delight our clients.
- Responsible for ensuring our telephony and CRM platform is optimized to increase sales team productivity while also using your analytical skills to provide operational insights
- Management and operation of telephony system so that Contact Center may achieve or exceed established service level and sales goals
- Work with 3rd party integrations, including custom integrations with internal CRM
- Managing all aspects of projects. Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing the progress of projects.
- 2-4 years of experience in project management, preferably with an understanding of sales operations and telephone systems
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels
- Demonstrated organizational skills, experience working under deadlines, and strong understanding of project management from start to finish
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Strong analytical ability to digest data and provide output on project performance
- Benefits and Perks
- A truly amazing team and culture
- Join a BuiltIn NYC startups to watch in 2022
- Flexible and unlimited time off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company
- The ability to thrive in a fast start-up environment and comfort navigating ambiguity
Chapter is an independent medicare advisor. We help Americans to navigate Medicare, supporting them as they sign up and choose specific coverage. Unlike most Medicare advisors who only search plans that pay them, Chapter searches every Medicare option nationwide. This allows us to find savings and benefits that others miss.
We are an equal-opportunity workplace. We are deeply committed to building an inclusive workplace for people of all races, ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions, and ethnicities.