At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare, but we didn’t stop there. As of 2022, we’ve grown to seven locations - including our first international office in the UK - and today we have a total valuation of $1.6 billion. We connect Telehealth, diagnostic, and pharmacy infrastructure to create innovative solutions for leading companies, enabling our partners to deliver convenient and accessible care. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
The Director, Finance - GTM Strategy and Pricing will have an opportunity to directly influence overall company strategies, contribute to Truepill’s growth while establishing sustainable practices, and serve as strategic partner. In this role, your mission is to lead planning for our go-to-market (GTM) growth teams, establish and implement pricing models, pricing and financial reporting. This is a high impact role on the Finance team supporting key initiatives and requires a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment and has the ability to develop and provide insightful, value-added analysis across the company.Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because…
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You will serve as a strategic business partner to the VP of Finance and CFO on a wide range of financial, strategic, operational, and organizational topics
- You'll build trusted relationships as a key advisor to the Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Product Officer, and other members of the senior leadership team
- You'll lead a highly productive team of Managers and Analysts that will own the top line sales forecasting process, pricing, GTM key performance indicators, and return on investment frameworks. Participate in the planning process across the company, including quarterly, annual, and long-term forecasting of the budget and long-range planning
- You will guide the development of a strong pricing capability to drive enhancements to profitability of existing and new business lines. Establish a collaborative and credible Finance presence during review of deals
- You will strategically support ongoing financial analysis, including monthly and quarterly budget variance analyses at company-wide and department levels
- You'll have the opportunity to develop frameworks for translating GTM strategy into measurable financial reporting with the goal of improving target setting for revenue and operating investments
- You will promote vision and strategy around process and systems to help support scale in a high growth environment
- You will build detailed, scalable, and automated financial models to articulate scenarios and sensitivity analysis to evaluate investment priorities and evaluate potential alternativesPrepare insights and analytics for Monthly Business Review, Quarterly Business Review, and Board of Director reporting package materials
- You will drive alignment between Sales, Marketing, and Research & Development teams on Annual Recurring Revenue, new business targets, and capacity planning.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- You have 10+ years of Financial Planning & Analysis or business finance experience in a high growth environment, including experience at a publicly-traded company.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in Life Sciences industry experience preferred but not required (MBA preferred)
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar field required
- You feel comfortable working with ambiguity, and a demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances and deliver results. You are personable, approachable and able to collaborate constructively with each and every person on the team and throughout the business
- You're capable of operating independently - managing relationships, deliverables and expectations with your business partners
- You are able to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- You have the ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately
- You express strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- You're skilled at building pricing models to help automate and scale, build dashboards for seamless executive reviews
- You are highly analytical, strong attention to detail, and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines
- You have advanced skills with relational databases and data visualization tools (e.g. SQL, Access, Looker, Tableau)
- You have familiarity with NetSuite and CUBE is a plus.
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.