Who are we looking for?
Nowsta is seeking a highly analytical, problem-solving, and solution-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join its Sales Operations team! You will be among a team responsible for supporting the end-to-end sales & support processes for Nowsta’s Sales organization.
We are looking for a data-driven, self-motivated, highly analytical spreadsheet and Salesforce enthusiast that has the interpersonal and relationship-building skills needed to work closely and remotely with stakeholders. We are looking for someone who dives into the minute details and will act with ownership to drive results.
What would be expected of you?
- Dive into the data to drive improvements in sales team productivity by defining best practices and streamlining operations so managers can focus on coaching.
- Create and manage SFDC reports for sales management to help monitor and track sales team analytics and identify potential improvements.
- Optimize lead lists to help the sales team target the most valuable accounts on their lists and identify accounts most likely to close.
- Assist in managing sales compensation plans, sales incentives, and lead distribution.
- Support sales enablement through vetting and implementing various tools ranging from B.I. tools, Salesforce functionalities, workflow tools, etc.
- Examine lead routing and scoring methods to design new, more efficient models
- Assisting in designing sales territories using a data-driven approach to ensure equitability and a high probability of Account Executive success.
- Maintain data cleanliness in our CRM, inserting, manipulating and managing data sets.
- Provide comprehensive Sales operational support for salesforce.com, third-party applications, and data flow to/from associated sales applications.
- Ensure accurate data structure is in place in areas of responsibility to enable analytics on key business measures.
- Monitor data built/modified through defined sales processes to meet data quality standards.
- Partner with business process owners at all levels to collect and document business requirements for key initiatives.
- Maintain frequent communication with business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC and associated processes and applications are consistent with business needs.
- Find opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Assist in the develop operational measurements to identify business process issues and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
- Act as a subject-matter expert for salesforce.com solutions owned by the Sales Operations team
- 1+ years of experience in sales ops project management, or business operations; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is preferred
- Proven track record of working on initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong analytical skills - experience with SQL is a plus
- Sales experience or exposure to sales is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience with Excel, G Suite, SQL, or other analysis tools
- Ability to decipher intricacies in data and craft a story with the data that resonates with humans
- A quick iterative approach that manages thoroughness and excellence in delivering projects and results on time
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Openness to constructive feedback and growth
- High levels of integrity
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on salesforce.com experience
- At least 2 years of experience working directly with and supporting a sales team
- A solid understanding of the sales process is a must
- Must possess an eye for business, analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to all levels within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Always passionate about doing what’s right for the business. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or business field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business Management) preferred
Nice to Haves
- Experience and understanding of both SaaS and advertising business models and related KPIs
- Experience using a BI tool such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Periscope, Mode
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, or other equivalent quantitative studies