Verimatrix is seeking a talented and motivated Security product pricing professional to join our organization as Business Analyst, Pricing. In this key position reporting to the Manager Product Marketing, with a dotted line to our 3 Product Leaders, you will be an important pricing and monetization specialist within the company, responsible for having a comprehensive understanding of our global market, the competitive landscape in which we operate, the value of our products and the needs of our customers and partners; with a background in different pricing approaches, purchase data analysis and forecasting models to successfully influence the company’s product pricing strategy, update & maintain pricing in our systems (Salesforce and our SaaS Platform), and communicate how our pricing work to our sales staff in a easy-to-understand way.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop coherent pricing strategies and rate cards for all products and services at Verimatrix
- Design and implement a set of best practices, frameworks, and processes that can be used to drive ongoing pricing improvement. Ensure effective pricing governance is in place
- Develop insights and recommendations through pricing discovery, testing & experimentation, and ROI analyses
- Devise automated and scalable means of measuring pricing performance. Monitor key metrics, market intelligence and competitor pricing to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving pricing
- Partner with Product and Go-To-Market teams to develop a thorough understanding of Verimatrix’s entire suite of products and services including value identification, product and competitive positioning
- Collaborate with Deal Desk, Commercial leadership and Finance to develop pricing guidelines, incentives frameworks; and a mechanism to collect feedback to adjust pricing strategy and rate cards
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales Training to ensure appropriate training and messaging is developed; and pricing is positioned correctly on new pricing model
- Design, refine, develop and implement pricing and packaging strategies across books, digital learning, simulations, and assessment product lines
- Leading strategic projects to identify long-term and short-term commercial opportunities
- Driving pricing performance - establish policies, ensure pricing governance, etc.
- Investigating test, and identify pricing/ monetization opportunities
- Managing the annual price review process and own the master price list
- Monitoring market trends/ developments with key competitors
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- 5+ years work experience with 3+ years as a pricing consultant or in-house pricing strategy owner. Prior experience in SaaS technology company++
- Experience with surveying or testing tools and best practices on how to best capture feedback from the target segment
- Successful track record of driving pricing transformation and execution
- Demonstrated experience with various pricing models and strategies such as SaaS, dynamic, bundling, consumption, etc.
- Strong research capabilities including qualitative customer interviews, customer value research, and quantitative techniques
- Ability to dive into the details, develop a data-driven comprehensive strategy and drive alignment across business stakeholders
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience navigating and influencing in a matrixed organization
- Proactive nature and proven team playing skills in a high outcome-oriented environment.
- You’ll be working with many cross-functional teams and leading the charge so strong Excel; and excellent written and presentation skills are a big bonus
Up to 10% if required by the organization for business needs – overnight traveling within USA as well internationally if required.
Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) helps power the modern connected world with security made for people. We protect digital content, applications, and devices with intuitive, people-centered, and frictionless security. Leading brands turn to Verimatrix to secure everything from premium movies and live streaming sports to sensitive financial and healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications. We enable the trusted connections our customers depend on to deliver compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around the world. Verimatrix helps partners get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business. To learn more, visit
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix’s
Powered by JazzHR