At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Connect is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, sellers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Connect is looking for a seasoned Sales Performance Lead with a proven and successful experience implementing change in processes that lead to improvement of the sales performance of a business. Ideal candidate will demonstrate a sound business judgment and have a proven successful experience positively influencing others, leading them to the achievement of sales targets and objectives and even surpassing them. The candidate will also demonstrate an ability to define, refine, and effect sales strategies, processes, and policies. This individual will partner closely with a wide cross section of internal stakeholders and lead a team of Sales Performance analysts to provide strategic and analytical support for Sales teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drives improvement in sales reporting, which enables the development of fact-based insights that in turn bring about enhancement in sales efforts, hence, enabling the achievement of sales targets and objectives as well the overall objectives and targets of the business.
- Supports sales processes and strategies inclusive of modeling, incentive programs, forecasting and annual operation planning
- Partner with BI team to evaluate reporting and system solutions and guarantee that the implementation of sales strategies and approaches is optimized and meet Walmart Connect’s needs
- Oversee and manage all activities of the Sales Performance Analysts
- Responsible for increasing the sales teams’ productivity through improved sales processes and approaches and adoption of effective business tool
- Partner with x-functional teams on projects with a focus on improving revenue growth and sales productivity
- Assists in the formulation, definition, and maintenance of sales policies across all Sales teams in order to promote behavior and alignment with the business’s overall values and objectives
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance – or equivalent practical application work experience
- 5+ years in Sales Business Operations or Finance within a fast-paced and highly competitive environment
- Experience w/in digital media sales industry.
- SQL Knowledge preferred
- Strong experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively w/varied audiences from business to technical as well as with leadership.
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.