AIM Consulting, an Addison Group Company, is a rapidly growing consulting firm headquartered in Seattle with current offices in Minneapolis, Chicago, Houston, and Denver with plans for continued expansion in future years. AIM connects, inspires, and empowers our customers by leveraging our world class team of consultants to help solve their key business challenges, drive innovation, and produce results that exceed expectations.
We are hiring highly motivated individuals who want to pursue a career in sales within technology consulting services. You will be responsible for assisting the local sales team on a variety of initiatives that allow us to continue to drive our business forward and grow our revenue. This position is an internal, full-time role at AIM Consulting.
You will be part of a great group of people and a fun, energetic place to work. We are looking for candidates who are driven by a sense of “team success,” self-motivation, and performing in a fast-growing, competitive, and service-oriented culture.
Our employees receive full benefits—medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, and matched 401k.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support sales team (Directors & Account Executives) in establishing and maintaining internal systems for customer data and sales resources.
- Own sales process and be able to streamline accordingly
- Ability to work with strong personalities and push back if needed
- Ability to keep all clients organized and support the sales team
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and provide solutions to improve processes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Compose, process, and/or edit Word/Excel documents and correspondence as requested
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments.
- Ensure accuracy of data in CRM
- 2+ years of Administrative Support (in a sales department preferred) or Account Management/Administration
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Required computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote)
- Experience with a CRM system a plus
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.