Sales Operations Analyst
No matter where you are in your career – or where you want to be – we’re here to create a great place to work where you can grow, perform and love what you do. At Cromwell, we’re all individuals, with unique backgrounds and personalities. But we have one thing in common: delivering exceptional service for our customers. And we do this through our purpose of Keeping Industry Working.
At Cromwell, we are committed to being easy to deal with for our customers. In this newly created role, you will work closely with the Salesforce Manager and Sales Managers on reporting requirements, weekly reporting and provide data insights so that Sales have the tools to beat targets.
The role is also responsible for the generation of the bonus/commissions reporting and providing support to the rest of the team on queries and updating data on our new account system Harmony.
This is a hybrid and flexible role, with team days at our digital hub in Wigston, Leicester or Customer Service Centre in Dudley
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Competitive annual leave allowance with annual purchase scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Company Funded Healthcare Cash Plan
- Commitment to employee development plans
- 24/7 Wellbeing and Employee Support
- Cycle to work scheme
Other benefits include Company Sick Pay, Company Maternity & Paternity Pay, Discount Benefits Platform and Discounted Cromwell Products.
What will you do on a normal day?
- Producing reports/dashboards and maintaining weekly/monthly sales reports
- Slim lining/improving reports to reduce the number of reports sales need to review
- Generation of bonus/commission data for Sales and liaising with the rewards department on changes.
- Liaise with the Data Team on the rollout of Power Bi and replacement of Qlik reports.
What are we looking for?
- Strong data analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Power BI and CRM desirable but not essential
- Distributing data interpretations
- Can-do attitude with good time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Embrace curiosity and be prepared to try new things.
- A commercial focus, driven to increase revenues.
- Ambition and desire to seek outgrowth opportunities
- Work well with others. We win as one team!
- Confident, clear & concise in communicating your ideas
- Be accurate in your work and demonstrate diligence
- Understand the importance of driving brilliant customer experiences
- Collaborative experience working successfully as part of a multi-disciplined team in a matrix organisation preferable
Cromwell has been around for over 50 years, supplying an unrivalled choice of cutting tools, power tools, hand tools and safety equipment into all industries, professions and trades. We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide branch network, supported by an overnight UK logistics operation. Our team of over 1500 people are proud to be keeping industry working.
We’re all individuals, yet we’re very much one united team. We treat everyone fairly – regardless of gender, sexual orientation, background, age or disability – and give everyone opportunities for new and varied experiences. Inclusion means not just accepting people for who they are, but showing respect and making adjustments to help people and remove all barriers; it’s about creating a culture where everyone is respected, empowered and able to realise their full potential.
Cromwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.