Who We Are
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics provider, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 1400+ team members globally, 7 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Insurity’s next Lead Revenue Operations Analyst
Our Lead Revenue Ops Analyst will assume a highly visible role within the organization responsible for managing our sales opportunities from prospect to close. They will work closely with the Revenue Ops team and Insurity field sales teams to maintain the operational gold standard for our guidelines. Be a critical thinker and manage complex contract scenarios to ensure downstream financial data is always accurate before reporting wins. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with exposure to Executive Leadership, Sales, Finance, Legal, Customer Success & Professional Services teams while evolving your skills alongside an experienced Revenue Ops team.
What You’ll Do
- Process timely & accurately all sales orders in the CRM
- Ensure all new sales order information including terms, amounts, products etc. tie back to supporting documentation such as MSA’s & Order Forms
- Produce billing schedules based on contract terms
- Validate that all renewal information reconciles back to existing service contracts and finance records before approving
- Create opportunities and credits/adjustments in CRM to account for changes to contracts
- Resolve “Bill To” & “Ship To” contacts for all customers
- Act as the Revenue Ops liaison to the Insurity Finance team
- Resolve monthly reconciliation of more complex bookings vs. revenue differences
- Resolve client invoice escalations, invoicing discrepancies vs. bookings data
- Develop a complete understanding of our standardized metrics reporting; Own the review of each closed deal ensuring reporting accuracy
- Acquire complete understanding of Insurity Sales Comp Plans and assume responsibility of quarterly commission calculations using current ICP software program
- Certify that important weekly/monthly reporting documents are rigorously maintained and are reported timely to relevant parties as directed
- Perform analytics on KPIs and other meaningful data to monitor trends and provide insights
- Participate with CRM data maintenance as the need arises including weekly QC reporting cleanup
- Identify and provide training of the sales order process
- Provide mentorship to team members
- Assist with the integration of new acquisitions into CRM
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of our products and solutions
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end close processes
- Stay up to date on industry and job-related trends and standard methodologies, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Revenue, Sales or Finance Ops role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a SaaS technology/software company
- Flexible, adaptable and can balance multiple priorities or tasks at once
- Uses good judgment; Accurately presents information to management
- Ability to travel up to 10% (travel is minimal)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CaptivateIQ, Intacct ERP
- MS Office: Outlook, Teams, Excel & Word
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Experience working in a remote environment
Where: This role can be performed either remotely or based in our Hartford office.
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities
Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage | Open PTO
Does Insurity sound like the right place for you? Send us your application and a cover letter highlighting what sets you apart from the nice-to-haves and makes you a must-have for our team!
Thank you for your interest in Insurity! Please understand that due to the volume of applicants we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Insurity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.