CORL is an innovative and leading provider of Vendor Security Risk Management solutions. The organization was founded to address the need for vendor security intelligence. Delivered as a managed service and supported by an expert team of research analysts and a collaborative intelligence sharing community, CORL’s Vendor Security Risk Management solutions are used alone or as part of a larger Vendor Risk Management program and GRC solution. With CORL, organizational resources can leverage intelligence to understand and monitor risk with its vendors, ease compliance audits and improve executive-level communications and risk analytics reporting. Customers of our flagship product include many of the nation’s largest companies.
The Manager of Revenue Operations with collaborate with our Sales leaders to drive the sale teams performance through forecasting, reporting, analytics and strategic planning.
- Build and execute on standard operational reporting utilizing key metrics to drive forecast accuracy, iterate models and identify areas of opportunity
- Exceptional data gathering, manipulation, and interpretation skills
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Salesforce.com for front-line revenue generating teams, as well as building reports in Salesforce.com
- Use Excel to generate data sets and visualizations, and experience in using data to tell a story to executive leadership
- Self-starter motivated by intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Comfortable and confident presenting data sets to executive leadership, and leading conversations
- A team player who is comfortable in a human-centered organization
- 3-5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, revenue operations or sales operations reporting and analysis
- Expert knowledge in HubSpot and HubSpot Certification required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with BI tools or other data analytics software (prefer PowerBI) desired
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- An ability to manage sales and marketing projects end-to-end
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or
- The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Sales Operations, Financial Analyst, Revenue Operations or similar role
- HubSpot certification required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Meditology Services and CORL Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. The company does not discriminate in employment and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, age, disability, results of genetic testing, service in the military or any other trait that is protected under local, state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.