Front is on a mission to make work happier with the first-ever customer communication hub. Relationships are everything in business, but they’re hard to maintain as a business grows because traits like trust, compassion, and empathy are human qualities that have been difficult for technology to scale. We’ve reimagined the way businesses communicate by bringing customer conversations to the center of one’s focus. Today, nearly 8,000 businesses have discovered that they can still grow their business and keep the human touch. The world is on course to work happier. We believe our role is to accelerate and shape this path in three ways: the product we make, the culture we live, and the example we set.
With $204M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ , Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list , Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List , Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list , and Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2022
We are looking for a Deal Desk Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will work in collaboration with the Global Deal Desk Manager with the quote-to-order process and ensuring the smooth execution of opportunities, and maintaining scalable ways to manage our more transactional business. You will act as an advisor to Sales, Legal, Finance, and Accounting, managing deal formation and flow, and driving sustainable growth while reducing sales cycle times.
This role is required to be based in the Eastern or Central time zone.What will you be doing?
What skills and experience do you need?
- Drive best practices to increase sales effectiveness via structured deal reviews and checkpoints, supported by standard business practices and policies, and proper enablement around these
- Advise on contract negotiations internally, including: deal structure, discounting guidance, order processing, etc.
- Drive process and systems requirements(including CPQ) to maintain best-in-class quote-to-order process; provide assistance is closing/managing deals in the systems
- Evaluation and review of contracts for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to our policies; additionally, approve deals in Salesforce where applicable
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders in Sales, Legal, Finance, Accounting, and other key teams across the company
- 3+ years experience in Deal Desk/Sales Operations/Order Management role in SaaS
- Experience in dealing with complex, cross-functional deal/contract management across Sales, Finance and Legal
- Strong understanding of Salesforce based quote-to-order processes
- Strong structured problem solving skills along with ability to demonstrate practical judgment in complex situations
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with management
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment, especially during critical close periods
What We Offer
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Knowledge of software revenue recognition principles would be an advantage
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here !
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with MavenFront provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.