LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a plant based supplement and skin care company.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Operations Manager (contract)
The Sales Operations Manager will be the primary point of contact for all retailers and will be responsible for supporting and managing customer orders and customer service to meet sales targets. In addition, this position requires some data entry and knowledge Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processing and integration.
· Compile, maintain, and analyze weekly and monthly sales reports to ensure company retail sales and wholesale targets are met
· Compile, analyze, and distribute weekly/monthly retail reports to company leadership
· Support the Sales and Marketing teams with necessary reporting to drive and monitor the business, identifying and reporting risks and opportunities to department heads
· Review projections and allocations to ensure retail partners are supported for planned sales activity
· Work closely with demand planning and operations, managing purchase order submissions and allocations to maximize retail sales and wholesale inventory for launches and replenishment
· Implement regular communication procedure (internal/external) to review inventory levels, shipping concerns, and PO management to maximize promotional events and retail sales both in-store and online
· Ongoing communication with retail partners for all product updates (discontinuations, SKU changes, etc.), ensuring details are aligned across accounts and delivering the highest level of customer service
· Partner with retailers and monitor RTV process including reporting chargeback and credit details to finance
· Ensure all press & gratis shipments are fulfilled in a timely manner
· Collaborate and partner with all key stakeholders, including sales, marketing, fulfillment, and accounting teams
· Manage inbound partnerships email to vet new business opportunities and support on-boarding all retail partners
· Process all inbound POs and execute fulfillment to customer with 3rd party logistics. Ensure partners’ orders are processed and fulfilled on time and accurately.
· Serve as liaison with our 3PL warehouse to ensure packing and shipping of each order are executed to the specific buyer's requirements and routing guides
· Special projects as needed by sales and operations teams
· 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations and other operational/marketing scope.
· Strong computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Shopify required. Knowledge of Netsuite a plus.
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret data and provide insights to management
· Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
· Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raise the bar for the whole team
· Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $33.00 - $43.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote