The Director of Sales Operations will be responsible for working with the Sales and Go-To-Market leadership teams to drive key objectives for the business and turning data driven insights into actions. The right candidate must have built data driven programs, have the ability to both think strategically to develop plans, and also have the operational expertise to execute on them.
The ideal candidate also has exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and is comfortable interacting with all levels at ActiveCampaign, including: executive leadership, sales, marketing, finance, and operations leaders and colleagues with proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks, be able to work productively in a team-oriented environment and be comfortable with supporting a rapidly growing and changing organization.
What Your Day Could Consist Of
- Leverage data insights to partner with leadership on Sales strategy, policies, processes and business system requirements
- Develop forecasting and assist with the planning process for the sales targets, quotas, incentives, headcount and territories for each team and region
- Provide visibility into the health of the business and timely performance tracking through rigorous operational reporting, dashboards and business reviews
- Perform analysis to identify gaps and maximize Sales productivity and efficiency
- Drive operational efficiency and productivity with continuous process improvements
What Is Needed
- 7-10 years of experience in Strategy or Operations with a focus on Sales Operations/Sales Compensation
- Advanced skills in MS Excel & SQL knowledge required
- Strong analytical thinker with an outcomes-oriented approach. Experience with managing key metrics for post-sales success
- Ability to analyze and gather insights from data and make business recommendations on key operation like goals, metrics and processes
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity. Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence
- Highly organized self-starter who enjoys driving business impact and operational efficiency
- Strong business acumen, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Collaborative team player who is effective partnering cross functionally
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 180,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 800+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 180,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks And Benefits
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
- Open paid time off
- Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
- Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
- Access to life coaches via Modern Health
- Cool swag
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.