Sales Operations Specialist: Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one luxury automotive company in Canada, eight years in a row. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You are impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you are eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How will you add to the story?
Working out of our corporate head office, the Sales Operations Specialist will manage the ordering and sales processes for the Mercedes-Benz Vans Division. The person in this role is responsible for addressing various regional and dealer requirements in order to ensure that demands are being met and works towards implementing sales strategies and programs that continuously support the day-to-day vans sales and ordering operations of our dealers.
A day in the life:
- Support the Sales & Marketing Director, Vans in developing and implementing specific sales programs. Present and discuss the MB Vans status, sales programs and initiatives and obtain all necessary approvals in order to successfully implement these at a national level.
- Conduct communication on production allocation for MB Vans for the Canadian market and monitor all production orders to ensure correct configurations.
- Submit reports on the development of the light commercial vehicle market and development of Sprinter retail and wholesale volumes in Canada.
- Monitor sales target achievement, specific Vans KPIs and group stock inventory levels.
- Present and discuss the monthly sales programs and initiatives in order to obtain the necessary budget approvals. Liaise with Controlling to constantly monitor the discount budget level and to ensure all sales programs are developed within the limits of the available budget.
- Act as the primary Regional Offices and dealer liaison with regards to Mercedes-Benz Vans sales, distribution and special programs.
- Provide constant support for specific regional and market sales and distribution needs (targets, expectations, production, ordering, sales programs and tools). Constantly provide updates on current and upcoming sales programs and strategies.
- Liaise with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services on obtaining the best possible lease and finance rates in order to ensure market competitiveness.
- Liaise with other business divisions when needed in order to ensure Mercedes-Benz Vans is integrated in the Mercedes-Benz Canada business model and is represented in all areas of operations.
M-B Canada requires all new employees to present proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 when they start work. Currently, an individual is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after receiving the second dose of a Health Canada approved two-dose vaccine, or two weeks after receiving one dose of a Health Canada approved single-dose vaccine. Individuals with medical exemptions preventing them from receiving the vaccine may request an accommodation.
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.