Sales Operations Specialist | commonsku
commonsku is a fast-growing SaaS company that changes the way companies within the promotional products space collaborate and work. We empower entrepreneurs to grow their businesses by creating a more collaborative and streamlined product-based supply chain.
We are on a mission to change the way small businesses operate, democratizing software to enable an open playing field. We don't just sell software; we believe in helping our customers build better businesses through content, events, and a community for sharing. We care deeply about brand and design, investing heavily in both. We have built a brand that is deeply respected and trusted within the industry.
Our team is dedicated, hands on and available to jump in as needed. We are known for the exceptional customer service we provide. Each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of our customers. We work as a team, have an open concept, collaborative environment where there is also a lot of joking around :)
Our culture is diverse and friendly, with a laid-back enthusiasm and sense of humour that makes collaboration easy. We’re passionate about our customers and their success, and we love fostering an environment that ignites creativity and celebrates the entrepreneur. We work remote seamlessly with a distributed team across Canada and the US, while maintaining a base at HQ in Toronto.
You have experience analyzing and organizing data. You excel at researching, project management and interpreting data. You believe in a growth mindset and culture of continuous learning and improvement. You’re ready to tackle everything from sales administration to data analysis.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Sales Operations Specialist will play an integral part in supporting the sales team with various day to day activities, such as preparing dashboards, reporting, analyzing sales data and process improvement and efficiencies. You are accountable for ensuring all sales records are managed and organized properly and that the sales team has the right resources available to support the company's growth and revenue objectives.
We are headquartered in Toronto and open to candidates across Canada. This is a remote role.
Areas of Focus:
- Managing and analyzing sales data and conducting research for the sales and marketing teams and other departments as required (i.e., campaign analytics)
- Communicate results and recommendations from data analysis to manager(s)
- Manage all sales transactions in HubSpot and ensure team is equipped to support customer needs and emerging trends
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Interpret sales data to make suggestions on how to improve the sales process
- Work directly with Sales Representatives to ensure they are equipped with the right resources to meet the organization’s sales goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in HubSpot and other systems
- Organize and qualify new leads, ensuring that the appropriate data is collected and entered into HubSpot
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience in Sales Operations or similar role in SaaS
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Strong understand of a general sales process and required support
- Experience working with different teams/departments to streamline sales process
- Relevant training and/or certifications in Sales Operations preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills in English
- Strong analytical, organizational, and attention to detail skills
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise tools (.e., HubSpot) used in sales processes
- Experience with HubSpot is highly desired