Gauzy is a world leading material science and nanotechnology company, focused on the development and production of technologies used to create LCG® (Light Control Glass).
As the only company in the world that develops and manufactures both SPD and Liquid Crystal from the basic chemical structures to an end product, Gauzy is a true pioneer in light control technologies. These technologies are embedded into and onto glass by a global network of specially certified glass fabrication and installation partners creating the most advanced LCG®.
We are looking for our offices in Dallas / Miami a highly qualified Sales Operations Manager, to join our Sales Team and fast-growing company.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for planning, logistics, and delivery of our projects for the US market. This position requires a high level of motivation, independence, responsibility, and multitasking. The job includes working cross-functionally with other departments, including Operations, Production, Finance, Marketing, and Post Sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- support and assist the US Sales Team
- Manage all sales operations in the US, working cross-functionally with other departments in TLV HQs; including Operations, Production, Finance, procurement and Logistic to assure the order’s production, delivery, payments, and invoicing
- Working with multiple Systems to enter, inspect and control all US orders
- Manage and monitor data and reporting, pipelines and forecasting for US Team
- Build and implement processes to improve sales operation
- Maintain good relationships with client and suppliers
- Strong sales orientation and experience in commercial sales or Sales Operations
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments including Sales, Manufacturing, Finance, etc.
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce, and ERP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Nice to have: Bachelor's degree in a related field
An excellent candidate will be:
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, dynamic environments and work well under pressure
- Service-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexibility within the daily tasks
- Experienced with project coordination and good leadership skills
- Organized with strong attention to details
- Open to learn new technologies
- A "can do" attitude