We are a global learning platform that empowers educators to motivate learners through technology. We are used in diverse learning environments, including K-12, higher education, and corporate settings. Quizizz has organically grown to 70M monthly active users in 100+ countries. The US is a significant market,, where 80% of the schools trust us in their classrooms. We are a high-growth, profitable company backed by leading venture investors, including Tiger Global, GSV, Nexus Venture Partners, and others.
We are a small, passionate, tech-first team working on challenging problems to improve learning. We thrive on building delightful product experiences by moving fast, leveraging data, and interacting with a passionate user base.
As a leader in the RevOps organization, the Director of Revenue Operations is responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company. This position is responsible for supporting the operations of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success departments, and ensuring that the interaction between those departments is aligned with the larger company-wide strategy.
What You’ll Be DoingHelp us overachieve our number by excelling in these three areas:
- Build key metrics to measure effectiveness of collaboration between sales, marketing and customer success
- Monitor and review the sales funnel on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Drive quarterly business reviews and forecasts
- Regularly present plans and reviews to leadership
- Recommend and help implement best-practices and standardization of sales processes leveraging efficiency and scalability
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and facilitate the closing of business
- Recommend and implement key tools to increase the impact of sellers
- Provide hands-on coaching/training on using our tech stack (Salesforce +CPQ, PandaDoc, Outreach.io)
- Implement workflow / automation to reduce administrative tasks for sales team
- Provide directional leadership for a small team of Revenue Operations professionals as Quizizz scales, anticipating needs and supporting evolving strategies.
- Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of team
- Consistently meets/exceeds outline individual and team metrics (quarterly and annually)
- Develop, document and administer global compensation plans and models that facilitate the scaling of the business
Working at Quizizz
- Degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in leading global sales operations in SAAS software - startup experience preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships across global teams and functions
- Strong Microsoft Excel competence
- Executive communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to work across cultures and time-zones.
The pandemic has changed work in many ways, especially by enabling remote work. Many companies have chosen to be remote first. At Quizizz, we work best in the office brainstorming using whiteboards, having conversations over coffee/walks, or overhearing a hallway conversation. Learning happens through osmosis. We understand that driving/ubering takes work in Bangalore. We’ll take care of the commute for you.
Beyond taking care of commute, we will cover health care benefits for you, your family, and your parents. We invest in our employee’s health and wellness. Through books and courses, we invest in their learning and development. Oh, and finally, we have healthy lunches, dinners, and a stocked pantry to snack on all day.