Blanc Labs is enabling an innovative, digital and dynamic future for our clients. Our mission is to deliver enormous value to our clients in North America (primarily mid-size banks, neo banks, challenger banks, and financial services companies) to offer exceptional customer experiences and achieve breakthrough operational efficiencies by accelerating their digital innovation/transformation journey. We are building a comprehensive portfolio for banks and partners to accelerate the digital transformation of our clients and bring their creative solutions to the market faster.
The Chief Revenue Officer will own this transformational and high-impact role through the development of the short and long-term revenue engine, targeting Canadian and US mid-tier financial institutions.
The ideal profile is someone who is capable of building and actioning a 3-5 year revenue roadmap, leading/building a team of high performers in both sales & marketing and owning the Go To Market Strategy.
This position will be part of the executive team at Blanc Labs and report to the CEO.
- Crafting revenue strategy to establish Blanc Labs as a market leader in mid-size financial services in North America
- Enhance and modify our Go To Market Strategy, to build a resilient Value Proposition that differentiates our offerings in the marketplace.
- Being the voice of our customers and our entire sales/marketing team at the executive level
- Enabling, empowering, and expanding a highly effective revenue team including sales, pre-sales, marketing, and alliance teams
- Owning the enterprise CRM (Hubspot) and driving the effective execution of standardized sales processes to drive pipeline growth and revenue
- Creating & deploying robust processes, success metrics, and success milestones
- Utilizing existing relationships and prospecting new ones via an internal network not readily available using conventional means
- Surfacing new opportunities via direct sales outreach, alliances, and account-based marketing
- Enabling the entire organization around the sales process and their understanding of each person’s contribution to it
What Will It Take To Succeed
- Key driver of the consistent delivery of our Value Proposition
- Relevant or transferable experience driving X multiple growths in revenue for new business in Fintech services/solutions
- Deep empathy for key customer personas, pain points and an in-depth understanding of the Financial Services industry challenges, drivers, ROI expectations and trends
- Highly affable, team player, roll-up the sleeves attitude in an entrepreneurial environment (Player Coach)
- Strong consultative sales experience for tech solutions, and selling services – with specific experience in selling to Financial Services clients. Preference will be given to those candidates that have worked in a banking environment
- Leverage existing personal network to land 3 new enterprise clients within year 1
- Excellent mental agility and acuity – ability to extract sound conclusions from data and evidence and act on them
- Data-driven decision making using Sales & Marketing Analytics
How Will You Be Measured (KPI & Planning)
- Annual Revenue from New and Existing Accounts
- Gross Margin of sold contracts
- Other KPIs and OKRs that are developed and refined over time, with the input of the CEO
Blanc Labs is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.