We're an award winning FinTech, most recently listed by the Financial Times as one of the top 10 fastest growing fintechs in Europe. Divido is a global software platform enabling lenders, retailers and payments processors to provide checkout finance to their customers. Divido is positioned as the enterprise software which enables multi-national banks and lenders to compete with early entrant BNPL pioneers and offer a more flexible solution to large international merchants.
Founded in 2014, Divido currently comprises 70 people based in a single office in London, although it services clients across 7 markets. In June 2021, Divido announced a $30mn Series B round that will be used to accelerate international expansion and product development. Divido is backed by a blend of high-calibre VCs (Dawn Capital, DN Capital) and strategic partners (HSBC Holdings, ING Ventures, American Express Ventures, Mastercard). Coupled with the significant financial backing received, the business is on the precipice of rapid growth and internationalisation.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for defining the go to market strategy, working closely with the rest of the Leadership Team (on which you will sit). You will drive the transition from a customer led sales approach with significant amounts of custom development to a market led proposition with a focus on repeatable, efficient revenue.
You will create a clear and compelling go to market vision which galvanises the sales organisation harnessing their skills and experience to take Divido forward. You will build trust and credibility with the existing ExCo, ensuring that all members are pulling in the same direction. You will also bring onboard new talent complimentary to Divido’s strategy, creating a team with a depth of expertise in enterprise go-to-market functions. In building this team, you will execute an effective compression of both sales and implementation lead times, bringing greater efficiency to Divido’s commercial operations.
Overall, you will be expected to bring further definition to Divido’s position within the BNPL/Checkout Finance space, and appropriately align the company around this. Through a relentless and execution-oriented approach you will ensure Divido builds upon its status as a global leader within retail-finance software solutions.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team and to develop GTM strategies that underpin growth
- Create the Divido playbook on how to navigate and galvanise customers and partners to close deals
- Build strong relationships with our network of lenders and merchants to deliver incremental growth and value as a hands-on sales leader
- Manage, motivate and provide leadership to business development, customer success and commercial teams
- Build a cohesive short, medium and long term sales and revenue strategy
- Work closely with the commercial leadership team to define ideal industry performance metrics, build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and develop internal forecasting capability
- Champion internal career progression in line with the business needs through hiring, mentoring and coaching
- Continuously identify potential sales process bottlenecks and design/implement improvements
- As a member of the Leadership Team contribute to the overall strategy and success of Divido
- Proven and seasoned Enterprise/B2B commercial experience, having sold financial software (SaaS) products to retailers and ideally also to banks
- Demonstrated ability to manage sales holistically across a multi-region portfolio with long sales cycles
- Experience in developing a systematic and repeatable sales engine
- Proven experience in growing high performing commercial teams (sales, account management, technical implementation)
- Credibility with decision makers in enterprise business and proven ability to close 7-figure contracts, especially with banks
- Ability to operate in a hyper-growth environment and understand both the complexity and challenges of navigating the GTM function through this phase of its lifecycle
- Detail-oriented and process driven with a structured problem-solving attitude and a metrics, ROI and KPI driven approach
- Inspiring, engaging people leader and communicator with naturally high EQ, able to set a vision and bring people with them
- Intellectual and strategic horsepower, with clarity of thought and a relentless focus on execution and delivery
- Get-stuff-done attitude, grit and results obsession with an open and direct mantra
At Divido, you will not only have the opportunity to work with the brightest and best from the fintech industry, you will get to collaborate and share your expertise to transform retail finance.
Our multinational and diverse team is focussed on setting a new global standard for retail finance and you could be a part of this exciting mission at a time of high-growth in the sector.
As well as a joining a group of passionate of people, here are some of the other benefits you'll receive:
- Options in the company - no matter your level, every Divido employee is a shareholder in the business
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - with the addition of one extra day for every year worked
- Private healthcare with Vitality and a cycle to work scheme to keep you fit and healthy
- International remote working: giving you the flexibility to be with family and friends, or a change of scenery
- Matched paid parental leave, to support new parents, equally
- Home set-up allowance to help you work comfortably and safely at home