Do you value the support of diverse people to help bring out the best in you? So do we.
At Avanade, we believe the rich fabric of who we are has been borne out of people bringing out the best in each other. By being generous with their time, by sharing experiences and taking the time to understand what’s important, we all benefit from that moment of lift. Together we go beyond.About The Opportunity
As a Sales Operations Consultant, you will have the opportunity to execute strategic tasks to provide operational support to centralized sales operations and deal management functions such as sales forecasting and pipeline health management, sales process support, end-to-end management of deals and contracts, and reporting.
As a part of the Sales Operations Group, you’ll love the collaborative and inclusive culture. You will take part in providing process and data management to ensure the execution of controls, adherence to compliance guidelines, and best practices in the implementation of sales plans/processes. Ultimately, you’re not just making business better. You’re making life better for our client partners and their customers.What You’ll Love Doing
What Skills We’re Interested In You Having
- Providing advanced execution and operational coordination/team leadership.
- Owning process development and management to enforce adherence to standard methods and accepted best practices.
- Managing timely and accurate pipeline and/or status reporting throughout all parts of the sales cycle/process, including metrics (i.e., sales projections, etc.)
- Facilitating scalability and efficiency through review and analysis of sales processes to inform continuous improvement initiatives.
- Applying understanding of the sales process to provide insight and interpretation of sales-related data.
- Supporting processes that enforce compliance with appropriate policies/standard processes and reviewing policy violations regarding contracts/deals as needed.
- Racking and monitoring of deals/contracts throughout the lifecycle from opportunity to close.
- Helping to maintain updated process-related documentation and resources.
- Coordinating across workstreams on area/global initiatives to meet Avanade’s company objectives.
- Using judgment to resolve complex issues that may arise
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail: capable of turning analytic insights into action plans.
- Data presentation skills: production of actionable, business-digestible summaries and insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to communicate information to multiple stakeholder groups and levels of the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually and use own judgment to solve problems.
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed workforce to realize results (Australia, specifically).
- Previous experience providing operational support.
- Understanding of sales processes preferred.
- Proficient with CRM, Teams, SharePoint, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong PowerBI development skills are a plus
We don’t expect you tick every box. What’s important is that you help us to understand what your core strengths are and, that you’ll be excited to learn and develop in areas if you need to.What We Offer You
Come for the distinctive experiences
you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning
opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth
for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.
Please note that all applicants must be an Australian Citizen or a PR visa holder.
Avanade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
This role requires direct contact with Avanade clients as well as attendance in person at Avanade workplaces and other company sponsored meetings and events. In order to comply with our client requirements and Avanade’s own health and safety obligations this role requires the Applicant to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Proof of vaccination will be required during the application process. Applicants who have appropriate written proof of a medical or religious reason for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may provide such documentation.About Avanade
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .