>>>(Location Flexible: Bentonville AR or Hoboken NJ or San Bruno CA)<<<
What you'll do...
Join Walmart as a Director, Finance – eComm: Walmart Connect (Location Flexible: Bentonville AR or Hoboken NJ or San Bruno CA) and your work could help over 295 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart is seeking a Director, Finance to support it’s Retail Media business known as Walmart Connect. The position offers the opportunity to join the Walmart Revenue Finance team and support our Chief Revenue Officer. The Revenue Finance team supports 3 of our fastest scaling ecommerce businesses including: Walmart Connect (Retail Media), Data Monetization, WMT+ while also working alongside our other businesses including Marketing, Social Commerce, Customer Care, Design, and Customer Insights.
As Director, support our Revenue businesses, you will work on some of the most strategic growth areas for the US business. The role will identify and help business partners understand key financial interdependencies and proactively highlight financial opportunities and risks. In addition, the position will help ensure that investments make financial sense and report post implementation benefits to senior leadership across the organization.
This individual is expected to provide their independent financial point of view clearly and convincingly. Strong candidates will be comfortable with large amounts of data, able to deal with ambiguity, be detailed and accurate, be organized and possess the interpersonal skills necessary to partner effectively with fast growing rapidly evolving business. This person will also go beyond a traditional finance role by being a thought partner with their product counterparts, owning their area of responsibility, look for cost savings opportunities, and identification of future strategic product offerings. This individual will also ensure compliance with company policies and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Being the point of contact for your partners by developing relationships with WMT Connect business including Business Operations and Strategy teams
- Operating in a cross-functional ways and influencing a variety of different stakeholders
- Leading the development of real-time reporting, monthly forecasts, annual operating plans and long-range plans
- Running financial modeling to help WMC partners make insightful decisions by providing input for business decisions through the production and oversight of complex financial models that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks
- Supporting business cases and projects in support of the WMC long range plan and future product offerings including merger and acquisition opportunities
- Ensuring team tools and processes are standardized for the organization
You will sweep us off our feet if…
- You have strong executive presence with the ability to partner and challenge simultaneously
- You have a customer centric and long-term growth mindset
- You have comfort with ambiguity and a sense of urgency
- You have demonstrated success with process improvement to identify and implement solutions while leveraging cross-functional teams
- You have proven ability to manage work portfolio autonomously
- You have the expertise to drive automation while ensuring quality
- You possess natural curiosity to learn beyond the minimum requirements to perform role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 7 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area
- 4+ years’ experience in Analytics, Planning, Business Management, Omni-Channel Merchandising, or a related area
- 2+ years of experience leading and completing cross-functional projects
- Experience working with Finance technologies, including Power BI and other data tools
- Experience across FP&A, process design, process mapping and process improvement
- Advanced financial modeling skills and comfortable working with big data
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Detail and results-oriented with sense of urgency
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.