Eckoh is a market leader of Customer Engagement Security Solutions, supporting an international client base from our offices in the U.S. and the U.K.
Our mission is to set the standard for secure interactions between consumers and the world’s leading brands. Our innovative products build trust and deliver value through exceptional experiences.
Our large portfolio of clients, which includes many of the Fortune 250, come from a broad range of vertical markets including healthcare, retail, hospitality, financial services and utilities.
As Eckoh’s U.S. operations continue to grow the Sales Operations Manager plays a vital role to sales leadership and key cross-department stakeholders across the business to better execute on sales performance, reporting, operating structure, evaluating business needs, designing, and implementing actionable recommendations, and tracking key success metrics. The Sales Operations Manager will help build annual budgets, targets, territories, sales effectiveness measurement, KPI frameworks, executive reporting, and sales programs to exceed our goals. Reporting directly to the SVP of US Sales and Client Services the Sales Operations Manager will:
Key Functional Responsibilities:
· Drive an integrated, sustainable, and strategic approach to sales operations that helps support the systems, tools, content, analytics, and training needed to create a predictable sales environment
· Play a lead role in the planning and budgeting activities and help establish key strategic priorities that are to be translated into actionable and quantitative plans
· Utilize Eckoh’s sales tech stack to define, manage and provide key reporting insights on KPI’s, pipelines, activities, demand gen conversion rates, monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts across direct sales and partner channels
· Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, reporting, and dashboards that scale as the business grows
· Provide unique data analysis and thought leadership on issues critical to the success of the business’s strategic goals and the impact our current offerings have on our existing business, clients, and markets
· Lead cross-functional projects to support sales and service process optimization end to end. This includes qualitative and quantitative analysis, project management, thought leadership, solution innovation, and change management process improvements
· Coordinate and help drive U.S. product launches across a team of cross-functional GTM stakeholders
· 5+ years of sales operations and revenue enablement experience
· Self-starter that has a deep understanding of sales and can identify and prioritize opportunities to focus on
· Consistently demonstrate good judgment, critical thinking, and creative problem solving
· Highly adaptable and agile in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Strong communicator – able to communicate effectively and concisely at the executive leadership level
· Ability to communicate data into meaningful insight
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Deep understanding of corporate operating systems like NetSuite, SalesForce.com, Outreach.io, Jira, Domo, Microsoft Office, and other go-to-market systems.
What do we do?
Eckoh’s Customer Engagement Security Solutions help our clients to take payments and transact securely with their customers through all engagement channels.
The solutions, which are delivered globally through our cloud platforms and protected by multiple patents, remove customer’s sensitive personal and payment data from client’s contact centers and IT environments. They provide merchants a simple and effective way to reduce the risk of fraud and data breaches, become compliant with security regulations, as well as enhancing their brand and increasing customer satisfaction.
Our values sit at the heart of the culture at Eckoh:
· We Encourage and support everyone to grow with Eckoh
· We Challenge, listen, and are open minded to change and suggestions from others
· As trusted advisors, we use our Knowledge to solve challenges and deliver the best for our clients
· We take personal Ownership to strive for excellence in whatever we do
· We are welcoming, embrace diversity and respect each other in a spirit of true Humanity
We care about making the world secure and we believe everyone should be able to trust every brand and engage without risk.
Eckoh is full of friendly, energetic, innovative and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
So, if you want to join a fantastic team, dedicated to delivering a world class service to enterprise level clients, then you should consider working here at Eckoh.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location