About New Horizons
Since we began in 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. Through our longstanding relationships with leading technology partners, we empower individuals and organizations worldwide through end-to-end training and certifications in a variety of areas, including cybersecurity, cloud computing, and networking. With guaranteed-to-run classes online, in class, on site or in the cloud, New Horizons enhances career development, closes skill gaps, and boosts effectiveness in the contemporary workplace
Under the direction of the VP of Sales, the Sales Operation Manager manages critical support functions essential to enabling sales productivity and efficiency. This includes documentation, planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training, and CRM technology. Responsible for identifying areas for process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to an effective sales organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Ensures effective and efficient use and adoption of all available sales tools by sales team. Improves sales productivity by evaluating, implementing, and maintaining Salesforce and other sales enablement tools. Research and manage integrations between Salesforce and other systems. Owns sales process improvement recommendations; evaluations of additional sales enablement/productivity tools.
2. Provides ongoing curriculum development, support, and training for all sales tools. Trains sales teams to utilize systems to increase sales efficiency, including Salesforce and additional sales enablement tools. Assists with on-boarding and training of new account executives. Ensures sales teams are following established processes and protocols.
3. Coaches account executives and sales support staff; advises them on bid/proposal management. Ensures proposal process is in place and effective. Oversees reviews of proposals with stakeholders to ensure that requirements are met. Oversees proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
4. Helps sales leaders make data-driven decisions. Develops and maintains effective dashboards and reports to present accurate, actionable data. Responsible for data quality by auditing CRM data and ensuring the sales team is maintaining data accuracy. Supports on-going analysis of sales team’s performance and effectiveness.
5. Creates and maintains documentation on sales processes, sales playbooks, and department policies. Creates and provides relevant sales training materials as necessary to assist with onboarding new Account Executives.
6. Works with Corporate, Operations, Marketing and Accounting to ensure product and pricing data is accurate and current in Salesforce.
7. Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
8. Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintains a safe and secure work environment; develops personal and professional growth opportunities. Provides coaching to employees fostering a positive attitude and excitement to succeed.
9. Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
10. Interacts effectively with all other departments of the company. Establishes a culture of accountability in managing the business personally and with the sales and sales operations teams.
11. Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Has a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, designing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes. Proactively improve computing and staff performance while effectively ensuring maximum value to the stakeholders for IT spending.
2. Can forecast and anticipate internal / external factors while guiding business strategy.
3. Has worked in a sales management capacity for a minimum of five years. Has demonstrated experience using sales technologies and how they operate to provide value to the company (particularly CRM tools and Microsoft products).
4. Strong skills in developing others and managing to the gaps in performance.
5. Requires excellent interpersonal skills to contend with potentially difficult situations and users.
6. Good customer service, critical thinking, problem analysis/resolution, organization, time management skills and must be detail oriented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree required and at least three years of Sales Management experience.
1. Duties of this position are performed in a normal office environment.
2. Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data. Repetitive manual movements (eg, data entry, using a computer mouse, etc.) are frequently required.
- Works inside, closely with others
- Generally, works regular work hours, occasionally works after hours
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to noisy
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types: