Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We've grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Senior Sales Operations Manager, you will partner closely with the Head of Sales and Sales Managers within the segment, to deliver complete analytical & planning support that drives strategic, tactical and commercial objectives in market. You will be a key member of the Sales Operations team, which comprises of Commercial Analysts aligned to each sales segment, Sales Process professionals, and Business Intelligence specialists.
To be successful, you will need to get deep into (sometimes ambiguous) data so that you can understand the business thoroughly, rapidly diagnose issues and formulate solutions. First Principles Thinking, Intellectual curiosity, and a bias for action are essential.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Act as a trusted commercial business partner to the Head of Sales for your Sales Segment, including participation in sales planning days, meetings & workshops as required, applying your professional expertise to advise on key metrics & operational considerations
- Provide end-to-end financial planning & analytical support in line with Employment Hero's commercial goals & strategies, including taking the lead on the sales targeting and forecasting processes as well as participating in strategic and tactical projects
- Management and administration of commission schemes and sales incentives, including making recommendations that drive desired sales behaviours and outcomes.
- Extraction and manipulation of data for analysis and reporting of KPIs and other commercial information, including monthly, quarterly and annualised performance reporting with a focus on variance drivers.
- Applying best practice BI techniques to drive reporting automation and influence self-service at the senior leadership level (Metabase, Tableau)
- Best practice management of the sales pipeline
- Proactively identify key opportunities aimed at delivering improved sales performance and supporting strategic decision making through analytics, quantitative insight and good business sense
- Assist with the design, implementation and utilisation of sales automation and support tools, including Salesforce
- Play a key role in territory planning and design
- Tertiary qualified in statistics, finance, marketing or similar (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience working in an agile, fast paced environment, with a bias for action and the ability to quickly pivot to respond to changes within the business and market.
- Prior experience working with sales, or other commercial/GTM business functions at the Senior Leadership level, with proven ability to work collaboratively with these stakeholder groups and communicate with influence to drive solutions.
- Prior Sales Operations or Revenue Operations experience, ideally within a B2B SaaS environment preferred.
- Proven ability to apply First Principles thinking, coupled with excellent judgement and decision-making ability, both independently and as part of a team
- Effective, clear and concise verbal & written communication skills. Proven ability to conduct informative presentations on commercial information.
- Experience using Excel / Google Sheets, Salesforce and Tableau
- Experience working with sales & marketing technologies such as Gong, MixMax, LeanData, Bizible, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or similar an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL and/or similar technologies desirable
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018