Director, Revenue Operations
Who we are:
Cambridge Brain Sciences is a leading B2B SaaS-based cognitive assessment platform. We enable healthcare providers working in mental health, rehabilitation, and healthy aging, to quickly collect scientific, objective, and quantifiable information related to cognitive performance and mental health. To learn more about our organization, please visit www.cambridgebrainsciences.com
You will be part of a team that includes not just your typical business functions, but also engineers, psychologists, business leaders, and even a world-renowned neuroscientist. We are proud to say that you will be surrounded by some of the smartest, most enthusiastic, and dedicated people that you’ll ever meet (at least, that we’ve ever met!).
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this highly cross-functional role must drive alignment between Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams. The Director of Revenue Operations is ultimately responsible for providing crucial insights and recommendations for improvement backed by data. Success in this role requires combining strong business acumen with analytics capabilities to define metrics, measure performance, investigate behavior, diagnose root causes, conduct in-depth analysis, and recommend solutions. Please note that this role is based in Toronto, ON.
As a Director of Revenue Operations at Cambridge Brain Sciences, you will:
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing on strategic and operational projects to challenge the status quo and drive efficiency.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing plans, gathering and synthesizing data, leading analyses, and developing recommendations for any identified gaps.
- Develop strong working relationships with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams in order to be the “go-to-person” for process improvement and efficiencies.
- Define the RevOPs team objectives, vision, and strategy in close consultation with stakeholders.
- Hire, lead, and develop a high-performing Revenue Operations team.
- Work with the Manager of Sales Enablement, to oversee enablement activities related but not limited to to documentation, training, and adoption of new and existing tools and processes.
- Intimately understand the broader company strategy and make recommendations.
- Report to and advise leadership during annual/quarterly planning/forecasting processes, including the development of operating models, KPIs, resource allocation, market segmentation, compensation, performance and territory planning models.
- Support the Company’s Sales, Customer Success and Marketing strategies with territory assignment and quota targets that incentivize desired behaviors toward team and company KPIs.
- Develop, maintain and improve reporting & dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities and risks across the customer lifecycle.
- Keep customer data and organizational data aligned and accurate across the organization. Come up with innovative ways to look at the data we generate to drive new and interesting findings.
- Ensure the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing technology infrastructure scales to keep pace with growth. Make recommendations on tools that can improve efficiency and performance.
- Manage the on-going administration of Salesforce, Outreach iO, and other internal technologies. Work closely with SalesForce to ensure our CRM is optimized to meet our operational needs.
- Study macro-industry and market trends in RevOPs/tech to inform strategy.
- Drive special and/or cross-functional projects that aim to improve data quality and replace manual reporting through automation.
- Have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- SaaS experience in hyper-growth environments
- 6+ years of proven success as part of a sales, revenue operations or data team, preferably at a technology company, ideally a SaaS company serving B2B clients
- 2+ years experience managing, mentoring, and leading a revenue operations function and a distributed team
- Adept at leading complex, major initiatives that span multiple projects across multiple domains/product
- Proficient at presenting to external and public audiences (e.g., the board, press, conferences).
- Deep understanding of deal structure and revenue optimization
- Consistent track record of building processes and procedures that can scale during high-growth periods
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, direct reports, and executive management
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision
- Ability to build an integrated plan for a course of action
- Experience designing and/or implementing quote-to-cash transformations and Salesforce flows
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with other components of our technology stack is preferred, in particular, Outreach.io,/SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Chorus/Gong.
People who succeed at Cambridge Brain Sciences have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, natural curiosity, strong internal drive, and enthusiasm about growing a company… as well as a sense of humor. If this all sounds good to you, we invite you to join us!
Some of the reasons people choose to join the Cambridge Brain Sciences team:
- Be part of a growing and innovative healthtech company. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an organization that is striving to improve patient care.
- Join a diverse & inclusive team. You will be part of a team that includes not just your typical SaaS business functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success), but also engineers, scientists, business leaders, and even a world-renowned neuroscientist.
- Get access to comprehensive benefits. We pride ourselves on offering benefits covering medical, dental, mental health and more.
- Enjoy the benefits of our purpose-driven hybrid model. Our people enjoy the benefits of both in-person and remote work. We believe that office time should be driven by purpose and designed for collaboration. Please note that our onboarding for this role is to take place in person.
- Recharge during our annual company-wide break. In addition to vacation, every year, we take a company-wide break to rest and recharge. We want you to feel motivated and energized at work.
- Grow through our career paths leading to more senior roles. We invest in the development of our team members, provide significant opportunities for growth and career advancement, and do everything we can to support one another and ensure individual and team success.
- Get to know your team members through a mix of in-person and virtual team building activities.. Our culture is important to us. We offer in-person and virtual activities that bring our team together every week. (i.e., weekly company connects, quarterly social events, and team gatherings).
- Work from our downtown Toronto office! We are centrally located in downtown Toronto at 220 King Street West. In close proximity to all necessities and public transportation, the location is ideal!
Please note that in accordance with our Company Policy any successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. At Cambridge Brain Sciences we are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. Our leadership and everyone on our team are committed to fostering an environment where you feel respected, supported, heard, and valued. We work hard to ensure everyone can reach their full potential. Cambridge Brain Sciences. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or another legally protected status. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Cambridge Brain Sciences will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us directly at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your needs.