About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated and engaging professional to join our retail sales team as a Business Analyst. Our team are active and dedicated to delivering sales excellence through our major retail customers in the hardware and leisure industry.
The Business Analyst will utilise customer stock and sales data to establish information for our internal development of consumer trends, seasonal influences and opportunities for future growth. You’ll work with field sales and planning to collate, analyse and present information to empower our team in the execution through our merchandising partner.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide the Senior Manager - Retail Sales with accurate, relevant and timely information through proactive interpretation of data
- Collate data from our inbound customer reports providing vital trend information for our market
- Build and execute daily and weekly sales reporting including product status and in store inventory
- Collaborating with internal cross functional teams to support forecasting, pricing and inventory management
- Create and present insights to inform sales within peak season and ensure efficient inventory all year round.
- Review sales trackers and promotional performance, sharing results with internal stakeholders
- Support and action retail partner requests from buying assistants and our merchandising partner
- Provide transactional and account administration support to retail sales team and sales leaders
- Seek out opportunities for improvements in ways of working and data modelling
You may have previous experience in the hardware industry, or other consumer sales markets, have self-motivation and an innovative mindset to think differently and deliver high quality results.
The keys to your success will be:
Culture & Benefits:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce, or equivalent discipline
- Excellent problem solving and data analytical skills
- Advanced skillset using Excel to analyse and report data
- ERP and Retail POS data knowledge (preferable)
- Pro-active approach to learning and continuous improvement
- A willingness to adapt to the needs of our customers
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Confidence to engage and collaborate with others in your team and our customer representatives
About GALE Pacific:
- Work Safe Home Safe - Focussed safety culture and practices
- Supportive leadership and team environment
- Flexible Working Policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Wellbeing resources
- Braeside location with modern facilities and onsite parking
- Novated Leasing
- Staff product discounts
From the humble beginnings of an Australian family business, GALE Pacific
has grown to be a marketer of products that enhance your home lifestyle and deliver smart and practical solutions across a broad range of domestic and commercial applications. Our Coolaroo
branded products are the market leader in the outdoor shade category and are trusted by Australian consumers to protect the things they care about. The Cancer Council
has recently endorsed our core range of products, providing recognition our products can aid in the protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
GALE Pacific is now a public company (ASX: GAP) and employs over 600 people around the globe, operating in Australia, China, the United States, Europe and the Middle East. The opportunities for growth are endless.
If you are seeking an opportunity to be part of a business focussed on growth, customer satisfaction and consumer experience, apply now to become part of our friendly and welcoming team.
GALE Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, not personal or protected attributes. We welcome applications from all cultural backgrounds and experiences. Please advise our team if you require assistance throughout the recruitment process.
Please apply with an updated CV/Resume showing your suitability for the role.
As part of our recruitment process, candidates may be asked to complete online psychometric testing, medical assessments (including Alcohol & Other Drug) and virtual or onsite interviews